Vitor planning to go to Bellator with TRT

Kleinschuster

Enjoying fights
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/2...hts-wanderlei-silva-chael-sonnen-ufc-bellator

So Vitor is just done with the UFC. He admits he has a "hormone problem" that he can't treat with USADA. They apparently think (and given the history of TRTor it's probably correct) that once Vitor goes back to TRT he will be that unbeatable champ again.

Jesus. Imagine roided Vitor vs. roided Wanderlei in Bellator. Would watch!

Good. UFC turned into a marketing freak show anyway so let TRT-Vitor fight.

War Vitor. Fuck it.

Bellatrt Vitrt for the win

lol "I can't treat my 'problem' by jacking my T levels up to 1600 with USADA around".

That's my man, Vitor can't retire like that.

Bellator filled with roids is probably more legitimate than the ufc money fight bullshit anyway. Especially the middleweight division.

Basically, "If I can't cheat here I'm going to go where I can cheat"

SMH...

Imagine Vitor going on a killing streak, looking like the unbeatable monster he was. He is able to carry that Bellator MW division. And if Moose skips ship as well it's legit as hell.

Lol I foresee a lot of fights on Indian Reservations and outside the US in vitor future. Good on him, completely his choice. If he feels that would keep him competitive then he should if bellator turns a blind eye.

If moose rolls out too, my God ufc will looking awkward. They've really fucked the fighters with their attempts to clean up and micro manage the sport. I know it's in the sake of making a more family/general tv viable product but the fucking Usada and reebok deals are terrible

He's old his best years are behind him. Dudes going to give himself a heart attack at 45

Veets acknowledging he has a hormone problem might be the most honest thing he's ever said

And it would be awesome if Bellator became the place where old legends go to take TRT and revive their careers

Lol I foresee a lot of fights on Indian Reservations and outside the US in vitor future. Good on him, completely his choice. If he feels that would keep him competitive then he should if bellator turns a blind eye.

If moose rolls out too, my God ufc will looking awkward. They've really fucked the fighters with their attempts to clean up and micro manage the sport. I know it's in the sake of making a more family/general tv viable product but the fucking Usada and reebok deals are terrible

USADA is fine with me, Reebok and letting top fighters go because they want to underpay them is getting on my nerves.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/2...hts-wanderlei-silva-chael-sonnen-ufc-bellator

So Vitor is just done with the UFC. He admits he has a "hormone problem" that he can't treat with USADA. They apparently think (and given the history of TRTor it's probably correct) that once Vitor goes back to TRT he will be that unbeatable champ again.

Jesus. Imagine roided Vitor vs. roided Wanderlei in Bellator. Would watch!
yes...bring it on...wandy gets his brain crushed part 2

I have to admit, after a rough start, Coker appears to be getting the gears turning in Bellator

I do miss Bjorn's every Friday tournament oriented show, but on some real, Coker has been making some decent acquisitions

Bring back Mohawk TRT Belfort with the crucifixes shaved in his head, have him knock Carvalho tfo and get that Bellator strap

Bellator should just go full out and create that legends league.. If Royce and Ken can fight at 55 years old, more could come

Cant wait for this mythical creature to make it's legendary return

Does Bellator allow TRT usage do they do drug testing like Vada or Usada?

If they do, Wandy and Chael better be on it when they fight to take advantage of that, Chaels been training hard but man his body looks horrible so I doubt they allow it.

Vitor obviously needs TRT after using roids early in his teens and early 20s, it messed wit his hormones permanently

what is vitor's long-term health going to look like? isn't he a bit worried about that?

its pretty fucked up that Vitor is forced to fight in the highest echelon of the UFC with the testosterone of a grandpa. thats incredibly dangerous

Back