Media Vitor Petrino might be the best LHW prospect right now

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Dude is only 26 years old, he's pretty well rounded. Great ko power, and pretty good cardio. He can get a bit careless with his defense at times, as seen when he dropped his hands got rocked by Turkelij, but he can only improve with time.

I'd love to see him fight against a ranked opponent next. Seeing how shallow the LHW division is, maybe he can even compete against some of the lower top 10 next.

The dude he koed in Contender Series, Rafael Bellato (11-2, 6kos, 4 subs) is also a good prospect with similar skillset imo. He has only lost twice and it's all against Petrino. He recently got UFC contract after beating a Dagestani prospect.

Petrino-1.gif

Petrino-2.gif

Petrino VS Menifield or Ulberg next
I think Menifield deserves a chance to break into the top 10 after retiring Crute, Ulberg/Petrino would be awesome though.

Feel like they'll give him Devin Clark or Nzechukwu instead however.

I like how this post was made at 1:49a and the first response was at 1:16a pst. It’s like we went back in time or something. So weird lol

Yeah he's an excellent prospect - seems to have the full package. Needs a bit more seasoning but he's not far off being a proper contender IMO.

Petrino VS Menifield or Ulberg next
petrino ulberg wouldnt be a great matchul, ulberg is chinny and we just saw how much power petrino has. Ulberg also has trash tdd but hes been fighting fighting cans he can KO before they wrestle, and petrino could also have his way on the ground. Keep feeding Ulberg cans for now and give petrino a ranked prospect. Menifield is a good option but risking sacrificing Petrino to a flash KO.

Isn't he just a crappier version of Jailton Almeida?

I'd favor him over some of the lower ranked top 10 like Ryan Spann or Volkan.

Volkan is the fight I want them to make. It's definitely winnable and then gives him that name-value win to demand a top 5-10 guy next.

Dude is massive, probably will become a HW after 30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back