Vitor is kinda weird, but i'm happy for the old lion

I for one am glad you, Mr. Faceless internet person, approve.:rolleyes: Vitor himself will be relieved!

Do you have any more crystal clear Portugege -> English translations of people about whom you'd like to offer your unsolicited, unqualified, and unaccoutnable opinion? I think your post has actually shortened my lifespan and raised the sea level by some measurable amount; it is that awful.
8e15c6e75002e9769bdea8b7daad855b.400x300x1.jpg

did you pull that trigger yet? get lost...

I for one am glad you, Mr. Faceless internet person, approve.:rolleyes: Vitor himself will be relieved!

Do you have any more crystal clear Portugege -> English translations of people about whom you'd like to offer your unsolicited, unqualified, and unaccoutnable opinion? I think your post has actually shortened my lifespan and raised the sea level by some measurable amount; it is that awful.
I liked your post just so I could unlike it. Salty bastard.

War Old Lion/Young Dinossaur!

dont half-step.

do it-

kill yourself.

VITOR is MMA! batshit-crazy, cheezus-lover, PED abuser but always exiting to watch! WAR, you old crazy cheating bastard!

ever since I thought sherdog was just a website that made mma highlights I used to always watch with techno music..became a fan when
"It doesn't matter Roy jones jr. Will never Ko mike Tyson" then Victor blasts ferrozo "guess Roy jones just ko'd mike Tyson?? Eh u can't really compare boxing to mma" - tank abbot

No problem with religion or religious choices unless they are rammed down our throats.

I still like Vitor even though his legacy is trashed beyond any consideration. Glad he is happy as well.

Back