Vitor Belfort, who do want to see him against?

who should Vitor Belfort fight next?

• Lyoto Machida

• Bisping

• MW belt

• Uriah Hall

• Whitaker

• GSP

• Branch

• Shogun @ 205

• Rashad Evans

Results are only viewable after voting.

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
I really want to see the Machida fight instead of a rematch with Bisping, I think he easily beats Bisping up again just due to his style.

Still has 1 fight left...

Bisping in London or Manchester. This is the fight.

I wonder how prime Machida vs TRTfort would have gone. It's a bit late for it now. Rematch with Ping

I want to see him fight Fedor in Japan with a vein full of TRT

Bisping is the only answer.

Eye for an eye

Isn't Machida fighting Anders (spl?)

I vote Rashad. Both should retire after the fight.

I said Machida just because of the stylistic matchup.

Really though, he should retire. He’s not going o make another title run. He should retire and go enjoy his life and not hang around too long

I really want to see the Machida fight instead of a rematch with Bisping, I think he easily beats Bisping up again just due to his style.

Still has 1 fight left...

I honestly don’t see how clean Vitor can be favored over anyone right now but I would watch either

{<huh}

he isn't that bad

Lost 4 out of 6 stopped every time and both guys he beat don’t even fight anymore

Young lion needs the Jesus juice time to go to Rizin

Bisping. Has there ever been a bout in the UFC which is both fighters retirement fight?

USADA
0b2.gif

Rashad sounds good. Two of my all time favorites
Pretty sure there friends though. Like after vitors last fight Evans was on the after show and said they are friends and that he really hopes vitor retires since he got a win

I honestly don’t see how clean Vitor can be favored over anyone right now but I would watch either
I think against certain people he could still match up ok. Even in the gastelum fight rogan and whoever was with him were commenting obhow fast Vitors hands still are. And in the marquardt fight he did have a couple strong blitzes.

Voted bisping. But the shogun fight would be awesome as well.

Back