Vitor Belfort vs. Lyoto Machida Official For UFC 224 in Brazil

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Weird indeed.

Frankly I assumed Machida-Bisping would be next.

I got no problem with this fight. Two names to sell some extra PPV’s. I like it. Wish we could have seen this fight a few years earlier for sure.

The Old Lion vs. The Dragon. I dig it.

Thought maybe Machida Bisping, but who knows? Maybe Rockhold Bisping 3? That fight can def sell and there’s bad blood there. I’m sure both guys would be up for it.

Last edited:
that soundz about right. Lets get them into some naustalgia matches & out of the way of the true contenders.

Much love for their legacy... but these are the kind of fights they should be making. Poor Eryk Anders got his mojo stopped by a Machida that isn't even a threat to move up in the division. We don't need any more of that imo.

As old as they both are, Lyoto is still too agile and unorthodox for Vitor.

Lyoto by late stoppage or UD.

Does Machida have more core strength than Belceps Beltoid?

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

If this fight happens, I'm thinking Bisping is retired. And if his eye is that messed up, good to leave now rather than risk serious injury.

Picking Machida, both are old but Vitor has lost most of what would make him a threat to Lyoto.

If 2 legends still want and get to fight, put them against each other. Both had a more exciting career style than Bisping, I'm glad this goes down instead. Power and speed tend to get it done once reactions slow with age, so going with Vitor.

This is great and exactly the type of fight I want to see these old-school fighters in. Both guys are clearly past it, but Belfort's case is worse because his long-time steroid usage could have upset his natural hormone axis, leading to his especially deflated look. At this point I think Machida is sharper, but even TRT-less Vitor still packs a punch and the Dragon's sense of distance and timing seems to have degenerated. Still got Machida in this one.

Back