Vitor Belfort new opponent?

.........but you'd watch
I'd also watch Danielle Taylor and Irene Aldana doesn't mean I'd particularly enjoy it. How about Vitor vs Ken in Bellator. Now that would be competitive. Vitor has fallen off a cliff. He's done. He can't do open workouts without a service dog FFS.

Whats going on with usada lately.

People getting popped but no news on anything.

Barnett and Rothwell?
Jones etc

Wtf is going on lol.

If i remember correctly usada allows the fighter and his management to release the information of the failed test at their discretion, unless its leaked like what happened to jones

what if Luke and Romero both scratch their knee, then they could do Vitor/Weidman 2.
Let's just hope Conor's plane doesn't crash. It would elevate him to permanent demigod status without ever defending. Unrelated, but true.

Someone said this on Twitter so its not an original thought, but just do Vitor vs. Bisping 2 for both of their retirement fights. Its just about perfect.

I like Branch as a new opponent. But why not have a double retirement match. Vitor - Bisping. Plus it will give Bisping another reason to hit and bottle and bitch about him cheating... ;)

There should be a big bonus a contract clause that it doesn't count against you if you lose when you take last minute fights. Then there would be replacements all the time

I honestly think the UFC tends to reward people who step in for last minute fights. They always seem to get a few more no matter what the results.

Go for maximum wtf interest and rematch branch and rockhold; and have romero vs belfort square off. Belfort is down if the pay is right is what I'm hearing.

Branch would straight up hurt Vitor. TKO round 1. How do people not see that Vitor's time is completely over? He wouldn't be competitive with Anyone.

I dunno. Think Vitor might just about be able to pull the W against Takanori Gomi.

I'm down for Branch or that eraser guy.

I'd also watch Danielle Taylor and Irene Aldana doesn't mean I'd particularly enjoy it. How about Vitor vs Ken in Bellator. Now that would be competitive. Vitor has fallen off a cliff. He's done. He can't do open workouts without a service dog FFS.
and you would enjoy it.

Branch would straight up hurt Vitor. TKO round 1. How do people not see that Vitor's time is completely over? He wouldn't be competitive with Anyone.

I was wondering the same thing as I was reading through this thread. Belfort was the man and has had a HOF career but he is done. He has been TKOed 5X and has taken a ton of abuse of his 22 year career. He needs to retire to preserve his mental health.

That is golden, Vitor vs Ken. The 2 former juiced up killers that can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Back