Media Vitor Belfort Announces ComeBack in 2019, Talking to Other Promotions.

fight in japan is booked, trt levels restored

only 2 things from vitor i wanna hear
I believe he already posted on the TRT subject on youtube, he is getting it, fight should be next.

I guess he will come back somewhat the same then, but the good part with TRT was that it could be used all the way up to fight night, And it didn’t matter if they found traces of T in the blood, so he could just come in at fightnight juiced to the gills.

Lets hope it is Bellator. Some great MW and LHW matches there. TRT does Vitor good.

BTW, is he allowed to do TRT in Bellator?

I don't think he is officially, but hardly anyone gets caught in Coker orgs. Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot, etc. were all PED-ing away and not getting caught...until they came to the UFC...and this was even before USADA.

YES but only come back when the juice is allowed to flow freely.

If it is TRT Belfort - Take my money
If it is flat old man Belfort - Go hang out with Chuck Liddell instead

As long as he can turn his body into something not natural and a place where hes allowed to do it then, I guess, go for it. When Vitor was Vitor, always enjoyed his first round violent filled fighting.

Yes.
This is the Vitor I want to see again.
vitor-belfort-ufc-15.png

Man. It's one thing (one very sad thing) when a broke guy like Gary Goodridge has to continue fighting to pay bills. But when rich guys like Evander Holyfield, Roy Jones Jr, BJ Penn and Vitor Belfort cannot stop fighting, it's just bewildering.

Yes.
This is the Vitor I want to see again.
vitor-belfort-ufc-15.png
Whats unique about vitor and it's absolutely bad for the " eye test" is when he's on the peds, his shoulder caps/delts become square blocks.You just now.

Vitor retired, started juicing freely, that combined with repeated concussions has led him to believe that he can somehow still compete with the guys who are in their prime, and now he wants to come back. I suspect this is the same type of bullshit that happened with Chuck and Tito. His return will be another eyesore. Overturned victory or humiliating loss.

In fairness, he also never seemed smart to begin with. That likely also had an impact.

I genuinely wanna see Vitor, Anderson, Wand, Rampage, Tito, BJ, Chael etc end their careers in Rizin juiced to the gills beating the fuck out of cans.

I’m thinking either a fight with Jiri in Rizin, Tito rematch in Golden Boy, or out of left field a fight against Vera in ONE.

If he goes to Bellator than how about immediate title shot v Mousasi (assuming he fights at MW).

We all saw this coming. I definitely see Rizin or OneFC in his future...no trt bans!

Back