Virtue Signaling in Gaming Megathread, v.1

Not only in the games them self but also in IRL.
Last year a Ubisoft owned company (the CTO iirc) sent out a post on LinkedIn say we are looking for a none binary developer.

The same company is now offering programming classes to females and people that identify as females.

Correct. But the hit boxes are shit in CS2.

Theyre virtually the same as CSGO. Only difference is each faction group of each side share the same hitbox size now. Where in CSGO a 1% variation existed between factions.

Greatest opening of a YouTube video ever?

I think so.

And if you don't agree you're wrong.

Last edited:
Nonsense. You're always apologizing for or supporting the wokeists.

I do. I care. I don't want groups like these receiving grant money. And I want AAA studios to lose more money from consumers than the money the gain via securing outside funding by involving themselves with groups like this. That will disincentize it, and force useless, partisan outfits like "Sweet Baby Inc" to cease existing. I'd like that very much.
I don'z have a horse in this game, no pun intended, but I find it deplorable that trashy woke outfits like the Baby inc. thing even exist, let alone that they are from my home city of Montreal. What an embarrassment.

"Theyre just bouncing off one another trying to prove the opposites depravity"

Openly racist trashbags vs a curator list just pointing out the games they worked on, same depravity indeed lol

Here's a former SBI employee hired by EA studio to work on a Black Panther game.

I'm so glad the spotlight is getting shined on these parasites. They bring nothing of value to the table. If hiring these lunatics is all about securing ESG funding/better interest rates, surely publishers can do better.

I can't believe that it's possible to talk like that publicly and keep one's job. Tells a lot about the company, its funding and its clients. Not surprised that turbo woke trash has completely infiltrated the gaming industry.

Man I miss the Gold Age of gaming....

Remember when Girls used to look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

How far gaming has fallen....

I don'z have a horse in this game, no pun intended, but I find it deplorable that trashy woke outfits like the Baby inc. thing even exist, let alone that they are from my home city of Montreal. What an embarrassment.
these are activist groups, coalesced around an idea that they try to push into every aspect of human life. they don't give a shit about gaming, or movies, or any form of entertainment, which is why the games or movies they touch are absolute dogshit, since making a good game or movie was never the point - the point is expanding the grey goo of diversity and inclusion over every human activity. these lunatics are culture destroyers, they only leave a desert behind. they're the worst group in existence. just imagine life as an endless parade of Loiosh voiceovers and commercials, following you everywhere you go, atacched to everything you watch or play, telling you everywhere you go that you're racist - that's their ideal world.

I heard it’s a great game actually. Probably just didn’t sell well because not much advertisements. Spidey 2 and Ragnarok both sold tons of copies but the difference is they have massive advertisements and following. Not sure they are to blame for this one

I heard it’s a great game actually. Probably just didn’t sell well because not much advertisements. Spidey 2 and Ragnarok both sold tons of copies but the difference is they have massive advertisements and following. Not sure they are to blame for this one

Regardless, this is another example of SBI-involved games not doing well.

I'd have to hear an analysis of the content of the game to judge how much they were involved.

Recent Bridges podcast Richard Lewis talked about his brief time at Breitbart. During his time there someone accidentally CC'd him a email chain. In it Steve Bannon ordered those in charge of hiring to get Richard Lewis to produce esport articles. To attract a younger audience to their website for the sole purpose of turning them conservative.

I've had Desperadoes 3 for a while, but have yet to actually play it lol. I played Shadow Tactics and loved it. Both are games the preceded Shadow Gambit.

I'm pretty sure most of the devs who made Desperados 1/2 (mid 2000's) formed this studio to revive the franchise as an independent thing. It was like a Western Commandos, loved all those games.

Their games all have rave reviews, but I could have sworn the studio was talking about shutting down just after Shadow Gambit came out last August. I don't think any of their titles sold well enough.

I'm sure Shadow Gambit is a solid title overall, but I really didn't like the art style. I don't know why they hired SBI, their writing was already a strong point. Maybe they needed them for that ESG money, regardless, I can't imagine their involvement helped them, game-wise, in any way.

If only Shift Up had some sort of consulting firm they could hire to weed out such things.......rofl
You realise that people outside the US have no fucking idea what the term "hard R" even means right? I had to go look it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back