Virgil Hunter

senri

The belt that resides inside you
@Gold
Reaction score
Figure it would be boxing related, as it seems trainer Virgil Hunter is the long lost father of a well known female musician Keyshia Cole. I wonder what Mr Hunter is thinking about?

virgil-hunter-trainer-amir-khan-andre-ward_3236981.jpg

Figure it would be boxing related, as it seems trainer Virgil Hunter is the long lost father of a well known female musician Keyshia Cole. I wonder what Mr Hunter is thinking about?

virgil-hunter-trainer-amir-khan-andre-ward_3236981.jpg
He is probably thinking about the same thing we all are. Sergio Martinez.

He's also Ward's godfather IIRC. Right now he's probably thinking (and hoping) that Chilemba somehow upsets Kovalev so Ward is a made man at 175, at least for a while. He's a good trainer or teacher, as they say. But he's no John David Jackson.

I had to look her up, It appears that she is some famous R&B singer. Weird stuff.

He's not that good a trainer. Angulo and Mares looked WORSE under him.

First of all, the picture of Virgil in the OP looks like a bizarre grade-school yearbook photo of the gym teacher.

Also, a bit more information. Keyshia Cole was adopted by her mother's friend because her real mother was in and out of jail for prostitution.

That means Virgil knocked up a prostitute and created an R&B star. I'd say he gets some bragging rights for that.

Don't think he's anything special as a trainer, I do enjoy him cornering Khan though, because he gives Khan a beating in the corner.

I will never forget the moment Canelo knocked Khan out how Virgil didn't even care for Khan and was busier telling Canelo to fight GGG lmao.

He looks like someone who really shouldn't be dressing up in black like that, with a black baseball hat too. At least not if he owns a van and it's at night.

you guys are fucked up, i want to see a real closeup of his face where he has a creepy half smile and is really sweaty, that would be perfect, maybe even in a video arcade or something.

Back