"Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena vs. TUF Winner Mike Trizano Added to UFC Fight Night Denver

Who wins? "Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena or Mike Trizano?

• "Violent Bob Ross" Luis Pena

• Mike Trizano

Results are only viewable after voting.
VBR looked like the best LW on that tuf season to me. I see him outstriking and outworking Mike to a clear decision victory.

VBR looked way more impressive in TUF Finale, he's as long as they come and can definitely use his reach as an advantage. He also is entertaining and seems charismatic, so I'm rooting for him. WAR VBR!

Sweet nickname and great skillz, got to go with Sideshow Bob... uh... I mean Violent Bob Ross

This Pena dude is 3-0 in his pro career? UFC signing guys way too early.
Pena said on twitter that he's 6-0 and a bunch of his fights aren't included on Sherdog's Fight Finder for some reason. I told him he should get them added in but I doubt he followed up on that, didn't seem to care too much.

As a fan of Bob Ross, I hope Pena gets wrecked straight to WSOF.

Never heard of Violent Bob Ross but that is a hilarious nickname. The fact that it is so cumbersome makes it even better.

This should be a good one. I'll take Peña.

Pena said on twitter that he's 6-0 and a bunch of his fights aren't included on Sherdog's Fight Finder for some reason. I told him he should get them added in but I doubt he followed up on that, didn't seem to care too much.
Lol that's stupid. Get your record right brah

Back