violent accident at AnalTech, foul odour released

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

It was an unforgettable day at the memorably-named company AnalTech.

At approximately 6:30 a.m. Monday, a car crash involving two pickup trucks sent one of the vehicles inside the AnalTech building of Newark, Del., leaving a giant hole.

The truck damaged the facility's laboratory and caused an odor to emanate from the cavity, WDEL reports.

Accordingly, first responders alerted the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control, which brought in a HazMat team to handle any leaks.

In an email sent to the Houston Chronicle, a spokesperson revealed, "In 1964, the company paid a marketing firm to come up with a different name. They said, 'Well, you guys do Analytical Technology – why don’t you put the two words together and call it ‘AnalTech!' ”

The staff is primarily composed of analysists/therapists.

images

I bet it smells better than the sewage plant in Mianus.

How do you come across such news like this? Do you just yahoo words like anal odor, news related to anus?

F U, TS...I'm laughing way too hard right now at work. Fuck!! Can't believe they paid someone to name them AnalTech...I'm an ANALists working at AnalTech.

The other anal thread mysteriously disappeared.

What a bunch of assholes

Back