*Video* UFC Rankings Report : Kevin Lee on the rise, Herrig up at 115

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
No surprise here - Kevin lee jumps up another 4 slots after dispatching Chiesa, up to number 7 in the world at LW.

Herrig climbs after beating the chit (literally) of her opponent.

Curious to see how far he can go.

I recall really, really disliking him for some reason but honestly I can't even remember why any more. LOL

Curious to see how far he can go.

I recall really, really disliking him for some reason but honestly I can't even remember why any more. LOL

He spewed a lot of racist shit - "White boy this, White-girl " that.

He's toned that down quite a bit, and is playing the game wisely now.

Not to mention, he has looked REALLY slick in his last couple of fights. Excellent grappling / sub game.

He spewed a lot of racist shit - "White boy this, White-girl " that.

He's toned that down quite a bit, and is playing the game wisely now.

Not to mention, he has looked REALLY slick in his last couple of fights. Excellent grappling / sub game.
I've always liked him. Guess I somehow missed the racist talk from him. Hope he's not like that. Hate that shit. Bummed he beat Chiesa as he's from my hometown but Lee has a lot of potential and I like to watch him fight.

I've always liked him. Guess I somehow missed the racist talk from him. Hope he's not like that. Hate that shit. Bummed he beat Chiesa as he's from my hometown but Lee has a lot of potential and I like to watch him fight.

He's half-white himself, so the hacist stuff was particularly dumb, but he seems to have moved beyond it. He's definitely a talented prospect and someone to keep an eye on.

He's half-white himself, so the hacist stuff was particularly dumb, but he seems to have moved beyond it. He's definitely a talented prospect and someone to keep an eye on.
you don't see him as white tho <OKC16>

Nope.

Even one drop = black.

Don't ever try whitesplaining race on sherdog, brah. You don't know his struggles!

I still dont know who Kevin Lee is

@Kevin Lee is legit. Glad to see him working his way up the rankings. Would like to see him against a top 5 guy soon.

He may dang well get that shot in his next fight - Homie is callin EVERYONE out.
I went to bed after the fight and missed his interview with Ferguson. That shit had me rolling. Lee can talk the talk and proved he can walk the walk.

I went to bed after the fight and missed his interview with Ferguson. That shit had me rolling. Lee can talk the talk and proved he can walk the walk.

Yep - He's pretty fast on the microphone. haha

Back