(video) Stephen Thompson grabbing monster can & waterbottle away from Conor LOL!

I guess mcgregor truly does command all attention. I noticed it live. You guys need to step your cognizance game up.

Is conor done with his "dressing like a dad" phase?
Cause In the video of him throwing bottles he's rocking the polo tucked into his jeans hahaha

Wonderbitch.

"Here's your water master Conor."

*Master Conor slaps water out of his hand.

"Get your pathetic arse oot of my face!"

Because he's so insecure about his height that he wears lift shoes. I thought about getting them once, but then I learned to love who I am. This 5'7" geek is less of a Manlet than a UFC champ, I guess.
u and alvarez are both manlets

Ahahahah funny stuff.

Didn't see the conference but Alvarez seemed like he was chirping hard.
Mcgregor is already under his skin, he'll fight like a man with something to prove. Kinda wish mcgregor would shut up about the contracts, if he wasn't so vocal everybody else would shut up too.

He was just being helpful because Conor was shifting things around so much on the table. In the end stuff fell off anyway.... and Dana ended up drinking that Monster.....

Mcgregor is already under his skin, he'll fight like a man with something to prove. Kinda wish mcgregor would shut up about the contracts, if he wasn't so vocal everybody else would shut up too.
And I'm glad he's giving fighters the confidence to talk openly about the contracts and what they want. Different strokes....

Idk,ten fighters sitting in the hall at the press conference,and smallest among them,little,arrogant,red hairy dwarf with a female voice,only he yells.Somebody should slap him few times

Except Alvarez is smaller then McGregor. They're both listed at 5'9" but looking at them face off, Eddie is the smaller fighter and he has the shorter reach.

Because he's so insecure about his height that he wears lift shoes. I thought about getting them once, but then I learned to love who I am. This 5'7" geek is less of a Manlet than a UFC champ, I guess.
Did you really thought about it? I'm 5'7 too and I've never lost sleep over it. It would be nice being taller, but I don't care that much, tbh.

And I'm glad he's giving fighters the confidence to talk openly about the contracts and what they want. Different strokes....
It's true but they aren't all going to make fifteen million, it's just a fact.

Idk,ten fighters sitting in the hall at the press conference,and smallest among them,little,arrogant,red hairy dwarf with a female voice,only he yells.Somebody should slap him few times

Awwee how cute, look at u hate a guy whos way more succesful than you and would knock you out like a little bitch in 5 seconds :)

It's true but they aren't all going to make fifteen million, it's just a fact.

True, but another fact is they ARE going to make more than they were. They ARE MAKING more than they were in many, many cases. Keep in mind we only hear about the ones that reach the media. Many managers are quietly putting in calls and work. Fact is, the benefit is for all parties involved. They weren't getting more cash before he came along.....

I'm pretty sure at the start of the conference Dana grabbed a can from in front of Conor as well.

Back