**Video** Ross Pearson talks TUF Smashes, Colin Fletcher and more

I can't watch this TUF from where I am.
Is there any LW/WW worthy in the show?

yeah in the lightweight finals its two brits including Colin Fletcher look him up and the welterweight final is a brit against an aus i expect the brit Brad Scott to win

They might not hold up in the UFC, but that season was as entertaining as it gets.

from the little i saw i think colin fletcher will be around for a long time, plus he's got some legit skills.

he probably have to move up to WW eventually though, idk how he gets down to LW. crazy

They might not hold up in the UFC, but that season was as entertaining as it gets.

possibly brad scott has potential

I'm terrible w/ names, but I think the guy that broke his leg and still won his fight had the greatest potential.

How many injuries occurred this season that caused people to not be able to compete?

TUF Smashes was one the best, great fights as well.

Some of the the Australians came off as dull but looked like decent guys towards the end.

Robert Whittaker is a guy to watch, he has unorthodox striking with a lot of power.

Colin "Freakshow" Fletcher is very entertaining (crazy as fuck though).

tuf-smashes-episode-6-colin-fletcher.jpg

Colin_Fletcher.jpg

I'm terrible w/ names, but I think the guy that broke his leg and still won his fight had the greatest potential.

Manny Rodriguez

He is on the TUF Finale card (UFC on FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson).

images

Ben Alloway vs. Manuel Rodriguez

Who's the guy that jabbed his eye?

Mike Wilkinson, he is on the card as well.

I hope all the guys that were on the show do themselves justice.

The UFC will always have a need for token international fighters to fluff up cards abroad. I'm sure these guys are more safe than they may realize as long as they put on a good show.

yeah Manuel Rodriguez who had the broken leg and still won has potential

Back