(video) Rory MacDonald talks on Paul Daley quitting & possible Fedor superfight

Rory couldn't handle Lawler's power at 170 lbs, and Lawler couldn't cut it at 185 lbs. I don't see Rory fighting Rampage, Wand or Fedor and that going well for him. They have WAY more power than 170 lbs Lawler.

I like that he wants to challenge himself though. I wish more MMA guys would step up for a challenge to test themselves.

Sucks that this guy isn't in the UFC anymore he's a great talent. I think the lack of competition in Bellator forces him to purchase these kind of fights. He's trying to bring in some excitement in there I guess. But he has to stay rational.

Rory couldn't handle Lawler's power at 170 lbs, and Lawler couldn't cut it at 185 lbs. I don't see Rory fighting Rampage, Wand or Fedor and that going well for him. They have WAY more power than 170 lbs Lawler.

I like that he wants to challenge himself though. I wish more MMA guys would step up for a challenge to test themselves.

I'd favor Rory over Wand. Fedor and Rampage are a different story but they are older and it's possible. Rory is a legit beast and was inches away from a UFC championship. He was wrecking Lawler, Robbie is just tough as nails. I think Rory would beat Woodley.

I'd favor Rory over Wand. Fedor and Rampage are a different story but they are older and it's possible. Rory is a legit beast and was inches away from a UFC championship. He was wrecking Lawler, Robbie is just tough as nails. I think Rory would beat Woodley.

He did beat Woodley.

if he really wanted to try to get superfights, he shouldve outstruck daley to hype himself to the casuals as a fun fighter

whats the point of fighting paul daley if youre just gonna wrestle him, its an easy win but you wont impress anyone or gain new fans

I think Rory would beat the shit out of the current Wand and would most likely give Rampage more than he could handle. Dont even want to speak on him fighting Fedor because Fedor is the GOAT.

Worst cut ever , good job u fight cheap , bellator would gladly take all your top stars , ufc is a joke nowadays

Interesting thing is, if Woodley's next fight for the UFC WW title is against Damian Maia. Rory Macdonald is the last fighter to beat both of them.
maybe that'll be the slogan for the next title fight lol

Daley tapped very quickly, so i have to agree with Rory Mac. Daley clearly quit and didn't want any more...

whats the point of fighting paul daley if youre just gonna wrestle him, its an easy win but you wont impress anyone or gain new fans
last time daley got submitted was 2008...by jake shields

if he really wanted to try to get superfights, he shouldve outstruck daley to hype himself to the casuals as a fun fighter

The ability for people to knock a fighter who takes the smartest, easiest path to victory and completes it in dominant fashion is astounding. The guy's coming off a long layoff and back-to-back nose explosions, surely you don't believe this tripe^^

Endearing yourself to the casual fans is largely meaningless...especially compared to getting the paycheck, the win/bonus while staying unscathed and moving onward and upward.

Back