(video) Rafael Carvalho on Gegard Mousasi "It's a goal of mine to win this" at Bellator

I've honestly never seen a fight of his but I hear everyone saying he's legit.

I'm still rooting for Moose.

its crazy how many are not familiar with their middleweight champ

He is a counterstriker that likes to stare at people, his level is hitherto unknown

Mousasi vs Carvalho is an intriguing fight on paper since it will answer a lot of questions but practically it may become just two counterstrikers staring at each other for 5 rounds..not a good fight for the main event since it really does have the potential to put people to sleep

some betting sites are giving above 4 bucks on Carvalho..considering that no one knows how good or bad he really is and considering Mousasi's recent weak performances I think it's a good bet..

Not even a fight it was....

Was Carvalho compltely outmatched, is he really that poor ? Or was it a bad night for him?

Was Carvalho compltely outmatched, is he really that poor ? Or was it a bad night for him?

Gegard looked great but like you, I don't know too much about Carvalho.

Mousasi is a top middleweight when he's on. He was on tonight.

Just like David Branch, Carvalo had his ground game exposed.

Mousasi looked great, but i was surprised at how easy Carvalho gave up. He barely put up any kind of effort and entered the bout as champion.

I thought this fight would look a lot like Mousasi vs. Thiago Santos, where Carvalho got caught in a wild scramble after standing and banging.

Carvalho defended one takedown and then just completely gave up. Like wtf kind of middleweight champ is that?!

Im still interested in a rematch between either Shlemenko or King Mo, provided Mo actually goes to middleweight like he said.

Back