*Video*Old School Julio Cesar Chavez hitting with MMA Gloves. Conor would get KO'd ASAP.

never get in the corner against chavez

except it's not Junior.

And any of the top boxers from 140-168 would flat out brutalize conor. He is lucky floyd was coming off of a retirement and took it easy on him; and he still suffered some brain damage.
Yeah typo, I realise hope chavez junior hasn't aged 30 years overnight. Also technically Floyd took some brain damage too.. just likely not as much as conor.

How the hell did brendan shaub get a job in boxing?.. this guys is talking boxing interviewing boxers, doing boxing match commentary now. How did he get a connect

Being "the mma guy" someone at Showtime knew i guess, i think he said something like that describing his job for the fight.

Being "the mma guy" someone at Showtime knew i guess, i think he said something like that describing his job for the fight.
I think he was doing some other boxing stuff, I remember him on CBS I think or some channel commentating the Shane Mosley fight.

It seems they think he has some sort of boxing knowledge, its all he ever talks about with Rogan, I dont know whats up with Shaub he is an MMA guy but he seems to like boxing more.

Sounds great til he faces a kickboxer or is taken down by a wrestler.

Man chavez sr is a beast, crazy how fluid and sharp his punches are, his left hook to the body was vicious, bas rutten also loves that shot.

How the hell did brendan shaub get a job in boxing?.. this guys is talking boxing interviewing boxers, doing boxing match commentary now. How did he get a connect

Blow jobs.

Really makes you think huh, how badly Conor would be KO'd by this man, even at this age.

Why does everything remind you of Conor? McGregor needs to be measured against every fucking elite boxer ever?

It's always funny when you see an old guy who used to box throw punches. They look old then they start throwing them and look like a different person ha ha

Really makes you think huh, how badly Conor would be KO'd by this man, even at this age.

Cool guy but those punches are slow and telegraphed.

Undoubtedly age and rust, but the fact that people cannot see that is surprising.

JCC was 89-0 before he ever lost.....

Legend.

He was fighting guys like 0-3 when he had like 70 fights...don't let the record fool you nerd...he was fighting 3 times a month at one point because of the poor competition. He was fighting part time boxers..guys who boxed for exercise and guys who needed a paycheck bad, in mexico.

Chavez when he fought had no defense and took 3 punches to land 1.

Yeah it's easy to talk about what boxers would do if they land with MMA gloves, but then you have to face the reality of takedowns, grappling and kicks.
theyll do fookin nothin.....

am i doing it right?

The delusion that punching magically negates all other aspects of fighting is one in which boxers have ensconced themselves.

Seriously, all of you boxing fans, go fuck off to boxing.

Mma fighters would smash boxers in the cage and on the street.

Facts.

Mma is a superior spectator experience and sport.

Lol, no boxer would last a single round in the octagon. Boxing is a right laff.

Usually they wouldn't. Obviously MMA fighters will usually win in the Octagon, but you sound straight retarded saying "no boxer would last a single round in the octagon" since old man Ray Mercer KOd the #9 ranked HW Tim Sylvia in an MMA match

Back