Video of McGregor Wasted, Smoking and Thanking Jesus

I am no conor fan. But i dont blame him for celebrating. Id be doin the same shit.

A drunken man is gracious to everyone, usually before getting into a fight with someone:)

Hes reminds me of billy collins jr. No one could take him on. Assault in the ring was one of the best documentaries ever seen. They were both young irish fighters

lol. I swear to god he said partying was for the weak.

cant the video be embeded? i dont like being clickbaited into a website

Carpet_scoot_mouth.gif

Gods recognize Gods' doings, even when drunk.

Wasn't that from when he was rehabbing his injury?

Has anyone seen this? It's probably an old clip but it's pretty funny and supposedly has just appeared online. He's basically in a hotel lobby wandering around drunk while smoking and thanking jesus for something haha.

You can see the clip here, there is also some pretty crazy footage of his after parties!

[/QUOTE

You spent more time getting a screen shot to look like an embedded image so people would click on it, than actually pasting the link. GTFO your website sucks

This d50x dude has posted 10 threads since Friday all with clickbate TMZ type headlines linking videos and articles to the exact same website - We dont need someone spamming their own news site so Mods need to take a look at this

Back