Video of Jose aldo boxing sparring

Kicks are what he needs to do differently in the second fight

omfg his boxing is really terrible. hahahahaaaa

I forgot how the fight went but I don't think it was his boxing. Either way, him training boxing should be good for him seeing how bad his boxing is. omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious!!!!!!!!

shouldn't he be practicing his kicks/knees?
Kicks are what he needs to do differently in the second fight
His kicks are good enough. He needs to work on those hands.

omfg his boxing is really terrible. hahahahaaaa

I forgot how the fight went but I don't think it was his boxing. Either way, him training boxing should be good for him seeing how bad his boxing is. omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious!!!!!!!!

His kicks are good enough. He needs to work on those hands.

Question. Typing like that.. How do you think people read you? A nerd with bad humor, or a guy with great knowledge in boxing?

Question. Typing like that.. How do you think people read you? A nerd with bad humor, or a guy with great knowledge in boxing?
Ok let's try this again.

He seems to be having problems in the pocket and best from the outside which is not surprising since that's where he is most comfortable. He's actually not THAT bad but can definitely work on his boxing which is his weakness.

People are not copyin Conor but more like Conor is exposing MMA's weakness in boxing.

Aldo looking good.

If i remember correctly he also competed in bjj with the gi before going to the USA to train boxing.
Aldo is doing everything right to improve.

Damnit Frode i'm sitting here getting excited while the page loads thinking its new vids with Aldo training with Robert Garcia and here it is stuff that I've already watched multiple times.

Hopefully Garcia is helping the homie out again.

I see stiffness.
{<Mcgoat}
But seriously Aldos game plan should be to start let kicks right away. And I mean the kind that will cause damage after 3 of them. Then go immediately for TDs. Let's see that jitz.

WOW looking sharp. Good head movement, fast, strong punches good pressure. I cant wait for the rematch.

Back