Video of Holly Holm's and Nick Urso's fights from last night

MolesyMMA

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Holly Holm vs Angela Hayes

Nick Urso vs Jesus Urbina

Thanks for the fights

Holly looked good. She fought it like a kicking box match and dominated. I do think that Hayes is someone she should've finished though.

Yeah, going into he fight I was expecting her to finish Hayes.

I guess holly is building herself up boxing style

another 30 fights and they might consider putting her into invicta

I guess holly is building herself up boxing style

another 30 fights and they might consider putting her into invicta

She won't fight for less than 20k, limits her options. She would lose to Murphy or Nakamoto.

She won't fight for less than 20k, limits her options. She would lose to Murphy or Nakamoto.

I know her camp said that when talking about the UFC. But I can't believe any of these small time orgs are paying her 20K. Most have a hard time getting 1K to even pay to come into the arena.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's asking these small promoters for $20K considering her manager said she wouldn't sign with the UFC for anything less than a six figure contract and a title shot at Ronda.

About the fights, I'll use spoiler tags so I don't spoil the fights for you guys who haven't seen them:

I thought the Urso stoppage was way early. Urbina got rocked, but he was still scrambling and looked like he was still in the fight once the referee stopped.

All of those orgs must of lost money out their ass when they booked her then. Legacy can afford that? Bellator put a local undercard fight on with her for 20 grand? Really? It was really worth 20 thousand bucks to her promoter for a fight against a 6-6 fighter that streamed for free on the internet?

04:10 Commentator: "She's Holly 'Goddamn' Holmes, Dana, you better recognize that."

Back