(video) Nad Narimani says Artem Lobov turned down a fight with him

Lord Artem thinks you'd be too easy of an opponent for him, Narimani. The #2 GOAT seeks only real challenges, just like his idol (the #1 GOAT) Conor McGregor does.

<FookIsThatGuy>

we literally just finished that last event and i don't even remember this guy lmao.

edit: ah yeah, the guy who beat pimblett.

<FookIsThatGuy>

we literally just finished that last event and i don't even remember this guy lmao.

edit: ah yeah, the guy who beat pimblett.

I watched the entire event 2 days ago and don't remember him.

I don't believe him. Artem is usually always down to fight

BEG ME

nAJca6P.jpg

how the fuck is artem even in the ufc after the ny crap

how the fuck is artem even in the ufc after the ny crap
Because Lord Lobov is connected to all the most powerful Russian oligarchs and worked in high level FInance before pursuing MMA full time, he was making big money doing shady deals in Moscow and banging the finest Russian hookers before he decided to run away from all that to travel to Ireland to follow his true calling which was in martial arts.

Also many do not know that he has a huge influence in the UFC behind the scenes - he was the main person involved in bringing UFC to Russia and has helped train the Russian Special Forces, in fact, Putin thanked him for his work in serving the Kremlin by inviting him and Conor McGregor to the World Cup. Just as Putin has Trump in his back pocket, Lord Lobov has Dana in his back pocket which explains why he is able to control things behind the scenes and why he is able to stay in the UFC despite having what may be perceived to be a horrible record. His 13-14 soon to be 14-14 MMA record is also one of the most coveted records in the UFC and represents divine symmetry. Many say that Lord Lobov will retire when his record gets to 15-15 which is a very important number in the Kabbalah.

So think before you falsely assume Lord Lobov is simply Conor's human punching bag and a low level MMA fighter -- he is much more than that. And the deeper we go into the rabbit hole the more we are suprised by what we find about the man known as The Russian Hammer.
Screen_Shot_2017_12_21_at_17.50.38.0.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back