Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Leon Edwards

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
UFC releasing this short freebie promo ahead of Cowboys upcoming fight this weekend.

I had forgotten he one-hitter (kicker) quittered The Immortal. Shin to the dome, sleepy time.

Cowboy has been like a human highlight reel over the years.

Whattaya think guys, does he pull this one off against Edwards, or is he on his way out?

1 of the cooler fighters around,

i always rooted for im because i thought he achieved more than he should via sheer doggedness.

will miss him when hes gone.

I hung out with Matt Brown a few days before he got the news he was fighting Cowboy.

We joked around with some random stuff, so I was trying to keep his spirits up.

Didn't want to mention that I thought the Cowboy fight was a horrible match up for him but a fun fight for the fans so I decided to keep it light.

KO of the week: GSP vs nobody ever.

YW armbar

I hung out with Matt Brown a few days before he got the news he was fighting Cowboy.

Didn't want to mention that I thought the Cowboy fight was a horrible match up for him but a fun fight for the fans so I decided to keep it light.

Honestly, Brown in his prime was a tough fight for a good portion of the division. Dudes pressure and in close knees and elbows were like being tossed into a wood-chipper. lol

Cowboys kicking came is brutal though.

KO of the week: GSP vs nobody ever.

YW armbar

^^^ Haters crying about the GOAT on a thread that has nothing to do with him.

45950986.jpg

Did you mean a few days AFTER he got the news...?

Edwards by KO/TKO

Easy money for Leon, he would beat any version of Cerrone pretty handily in my opinion.

This literally never happened

UFC releasing this short freebie promo ahead of Cowboys upcoming fight this weekend.

I had forgotten he one-hitter (kicker) quittered The Immortal. Shin to the dome, sleepy time.

Whattaya think guys, does he pull this one off against Edwards, or is he on his way out?

Nah Leon takes his lunch money and I don't even rate Leon that highly
Bet the house
..and the dog

You guys may be right, but I still am hoping my boy Cerrone has a KO or 2 left in him! :cool:

Hope you're right to be honest I can't stand Leon
If anything....... my little weasel bet will be cowboy by sub because I could see him giving Leon a little shit on the ground

Don't tell anybody though

I had forgotten he **ONE-HITTER (KICKER) QUITTERED** The Immortal. Shin to the dome, sleepy time.

I tried to clean that up a little bit for you... Can we add "One-kicker quitter" to the mma lexicon? I like it. Cowboy should be disqualified from being featured in UFC KO of the week vids... like who on this card full of nobodies is gonna have sicker highlights than Cerrone?? We all know how nasty he is in his prime... and he still has his moments.

The editing in the "KO of the Week" videos is pretty cheesy, especially with using Mike Golderg's voice long after firing him.

Back