Video: Joe Rogan - Does a Meat Only Diet Cause Cancer?

If you listen to his podcast he actually does say that many diets work differently for everyone and that whats best for you might not best for someone else. Rogan also jokes a bunch and talks for hours and hours on end so while he might not seem like he understand this if you were to sit down with the same and ask him this straight up I have no doubt he would agree with this.

He does say that and yet he continues to go on and on about his meat diet that mostly people cant afford or have access to.

i'm done watching. the thread title is rather click baity and the rogan hate is misplaced. the dude he is talking to is literally a doctor on an all meat diet. rogan is more curious than anything and he questions the click baity articles that state - "those that eat meat 5 times a week are more likely to get cancer."

It's a stupid argument because the shit that incrases the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease in meat it's there regardless if it's grass feed meat or factory farmed.
People repeat this all the time. Do you have a source of a legitimate study where grass fed meat had a causal relationship with cancer? I don't mean veganblowjobs.com, a real study.

I don't mean veganblowjobs.com.

Goodfellas_094Pyxurz-1.jpg

People repeat this all the time. Do you have a source of a legitimate study where grass fed meat had a causal relationship with cancer? I don't mean veganblowjobs.com, a real study.

Not only that are there any studies that compare healthy eating with meat vs vegans.

Not really fare to lump everyone who meats together. The guy who gets most of his meat protien from mcdonalds and burger king is not the same as the guy who's getting grass feed beef with a nice side plate of veggies.

Back