(video) Jimi Manuwa says Daniel Cormier should Defend or Vacate

stealing Tony's lines
difference is that Tony was an actual champ at the time.

Jimmy...

Jimmy should win a few fights in a row first

I clicked the video and accidentally KOd Manuwa.

Cormier will make millions in his next fight... This guy isn't even a contender.

Gus/Volkan injured, scary that if DC vacates Manuwa could probably get a title shot

Gus/Volkan injured, scary that if DC vacates Manuwa could probably get a title shot

And some people will want you to be believe guys like chuck Liddell and wanderli Silva wouldn’t even be top 10 in the “modern evolution” of the sport

And some people will want you to be believe guys like chuck Liddell and wanderli Silva wouldn’t even be top 10 in the “modern evolution” of the sport

If Chuck didn't lose his chin even at his age now he's probably top 15

DC has already fought twice this year including a title defense. He's one of the most active champs and he's nearly 40.

Don't Latifi/Gus/Jimi all train together and refuse to fight eachother?

Yeah, that might cause some issues if they all want to be champion.

DC weighed the most he has since his Strikeforce days against Stipe
He's never going back to 205

LHW should get a 4 man tornement or something to crown a new champ

manuwa-ko1.gif

AYVS.gif

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Everyone copying Tony Fergusons lines these days :)

source.gif

Lol shut up Jimi, it's none of your business.

<36>

hate this retarded trend of when a fighter does something impressive, he's above and beyond criticism. DC is holding TWO titles hostage, just like mcgregor. the difference is that LHW and HW are shit divisions, BUT there are still contenders out there that deserves a shot. you have gus, corey anderson, jan blachowicz. at HW you have blaydes and volkov but they are getting fucked over for brock

defend or vacate

I'd love to watch Cormier giving Manuwa a ass whopping, I can't stand Manuwa, he ain't a good fighter either.

The guy who's fought 3 times in the last year and just fought 2 weeks ago needs to step down as champ to make way for a guy who fights less often and just lost his last 2?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back