Video Game Forum RPG Thread v2

Biggity bump for I Am Setsuna. Wish they had a physical version.

Looking forward to I Am Setsuna, but waiting to hear on the game length before I buy. Love the old school feel, but don't want to drop $40 on an RPG that's really short. Hoping for 25+ hours main quest.

Looking forward to I Am Setsuna, but waiting to hear on the game length before I buy. Love the old school feel, but don't want to drop $40 on an RPG that's really short. Hoping for 25+ hours main quest.

If you're getting it on PC / Steam I saw a 25% off coupon somewhere. I'm gonna play it on PS4.

I don't think I've ever pre ordered a digital download on PS4. Do they have a pre load feature like Steam or?

Pre-purchased I Am Setsuna. Game unlocks tomorrow night at 9pm.

get

No wonder localization is taking so long
Localizing these crosswords puzzles are going to be a pain
get

Last edited:
Reading that I am Setsuna is amazing. Going to have to pick it sooner than later just to support the dev.

UGH Persona 5 looks soooo good. I've never even played a Persona game before but this one is making the JRPG fan in me go nuts.

UGH Persona 5 looks soooo good. I've never even played a Persona game before but this one is making the JRPG fan in me go nuts.
Oh you need to play 4 golden. I think it's the best jrpg ever

The great thing is with pstv bombing, people can pick up a pstv for dirt cheap to play Persona 4 Golden if they don't have a vita.

The first 18 minutes of Persona 5 uncut. Not in english. Consider this a spoiler warning if you decide to watch it or not.

The great thing is with pstv bombing, people can pick up a pstv for dirt cheap to play Persona 4 Golden if they don't have a vita.

I would love to play Persona 4 but I have no idea what the hell Golden is and I don't want to buy any games but my old hardware. If I can't play it on PS4 I'll just wait until 5. I have God Eater Resurrection at the moment, then Attack on Titan and God Eater 2 at the end of August. Plus Last Guardian in October.

I would love to play Persona 4 but I have no idea what the hell Golden is and I don't want to buy any games but my old hardware. If I can't play it on PS4 I'll just wait until 5. I have God Eater Resurrection at the moment, then Attack on Titan and God Eater 2 at the end of August. Plus Last Guardian in October.

Persona 4 Golden was the Vita port with extra content. Never thought about picking up a Vita TV since I have a Vita and that's where I played Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable.

You should consider a Vita TV since I've seen the for like $30. P4G and P3P are some of the best RPG'S I've ever played.

Plus the Vita can play Final Fantasy 1-10. You can also remote play your PS4 to the Vita TV. So just hook it up to a different TV and you can access PS4 content on each TV. Only 720 though.

Persona 4 Golden was the Vita port with extra content. Never thought about picking up a Vita TV since I have a Vita and that's where I played Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable.

You should consider a Vita TV since I've seen the for like $30. P4G and P3P are some of the best RPG'S I've ever played.

Plus the Vita can play Final Fantasy 1-10. You can also remote play your PS4 to the Vita TV. So just hook it up to a different TV and you can access PS4 content on each TV. Only 720 though.
Damn, I may have to get a PS TV... I love my Vita and it does have some great games, but it'd be cool to play them on a TV. Hell, my TV is older, I think it maxes out at 720p hah.

Saw a commercial for a new fire emblem game on wii u but the fights were taking place at a concert, what is it and has anyone tried it

Saw a commercial for a new fire emblem game on wii u but the fights were taking place at a concert, what is it and has anyone tried it

It's a crossover with Shin Megami Tensei.

SMT gameplay with FE characters.

Back