(video) Darren Till on 'Wonderboy' Thompson "I want to devastate his life"

Tilly is getting a lil Silly.

Homie's got skills, but he needs to dial back the over-the-top smack talk a tad.

If you watch the whole interview and don't just read the clickbait title the ts used, he is very respectful and even mentions that he might lose.

smh. i liked him better when he didn't talk as much shit.

he wants this wonder boy fight bad and it seems like wonderboys team don't want it

So confident that he has to fight much much smaller guys
See this is why I’m still on the fence with Till. Dude looks promising no doubt but when he talks about being like a LHW fighting WWs is confusing. It’s like wait you’re actually bragging about having a ridiculous size/weight/strength advantage fighting weaker smaller men? He looked like a giant next to Dan Hardy who used to fight at WW

It needs subtitles to make it intelligible. It would be easier for me if he talked like Mackenzie Dern.

Anyway, Masvidal is a better matchup for him than WB, but I like Till’s ambition. Since he’s number 7, a loss to the number one contender in WB shouldn’t hurt his progress, unless he gets brutally KOed or injured.

does he want to eat his children?

He seems torn on whether he wants to go full 'McGregor' or be a 'let's his fighting do the talking' type of fighter, on one hand he talks trash but he also says he isn't into the bullshit WWE promoting style.
He's a low life, with a heart of gold.

He will steal your girl, but buy you a half a sandwich.

Winner: Darren Till via life-devastation

I want to see Till vs Edwards first. Edwards can give him problems

His eyes are really close together.
And his brows are always angled like a curious golden retriever’s

Or David Morse
MV5BM2Q1NGQzODUtMzc5OC00ZTkzLWIwZGUtODRiZjAwMWUyZjRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg

His eyes being close together helps him in his fights, as it allows for faster and more precise triangulation. Having the two primary nodes of a relative-motion parallax closer together allows for speedier depth-of-field and proprioceptive calculations and affords Darren a few milliseconds reflexive advantage over his opponent.

Last edited:
He seems torn on whether he wants to go full 'McGregor' or be a 'let's his fighting do the talking' type of fighter, on one hand he talks trash but he also says he isn't into the bullshit WWE promoting style.

How does he talk trash?

He never insults anybody, he just says he thinks he's better than them. Every fighter thinks they're better than their opponents, otherwise what's the point of even fighting if you know the guy in front of you is better?

is it even remotely possible to take a scotish/english/aussie accent serious? lol like they could be holding a machete and threaten to slit your throat and it would still come off as goofy as shit

Back