(video) Darren Till on Colby Covington "He's being fake" also predicts Dos Anjos vs. Covington

So not getting finished by Lawler, Ferguson is forgotten ? Woodley doesn’t finish anyone anyway, no chance he’s knocking out RDA, or even chooses to stand with him for very long

So you're saying the right hand that put Lawler away wwouldn't KO RDA? I disagree.

Most dominant "majority" decision I've ever seen in my life wouldn't you say?
It wasn’t even close to dominant lol
And you make excuses for conor like staph and short notice for the first one? But he was scheduled for a fight regardless he was training and in shape and Nate wasn’t even close to in shape for it
Now they both don’t fight anymore so it doesn’t even matter

Lol

Many people had Wonderboy winning both those fights and the first fight was officially scored a draw

Matt Brown actually definitively beat WonderBoy wide on the score cards with no controversy

And every one beats Maia these days

Woodley is so over rated its not even funny anymore

You have to look at styles and skill levels though

RDA would have Woodley backing up and eating volume all night

And I believe he would have the BJJ on the ground to not fear any threats of a TDD. Think of RDA vs Woodley being like Werdum vs Cain

Kicks all night

I'm someone who never use to be high on RDA.

But RDA has legit improved his striking since working with Parillo.

His peformance against Lawler was legit and impressed the shit out of me. It's very hard to impress me. I'm all about skill and nothing but skill

I just don't see anyway RDA losses to a low output wrestler like Woodley who has terrible footwork and doesn't set up his shots with strikes

RDA only ever lost to aggressive wrestlers or counter strikers/strikers etc

Conor outclasses both RDA and Woodley in the striking

I'm not a Woodley fanboy, but he could choose to aggressively wrestle or counterstrike. Tyron, IMO, has a much bigger skill set than RDA, and a size advantage to top it off.

Edit: I forgot to mention Tyron's 1st defense was a title retention so WB was kind of a co-champion.

So you're saying the right hand that put Lawler away wwouldn't KO RDA? I disagree.
I’m not saying that, he probably wouldn’t land a haymaker like that on RDA, what I’m saying is RDA hung in there with bigger killers than Eddie, so that outcome is less likely to repeat

It wasn’t even close to dominant lol
In what universe is 3 knockdowns "not even close to dominant?"

With Nate's face busted up like this too
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Short of actually finishing him, Conor fucking destroyed him (as much as you can in a decision)

If you actually truly believe that that wasn't even close to dominant then I don't know what to tell you other then yikes

In what universe is 3 knockdowns "not even close to dominant?"

With Nate's face busted up like this too
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Short of actually finishing him, Conor fucking destroyed him (as much as you can in a decision)

If you actually truly believe that that wasn't even close to dominant then I don't know what to tell you other then yikes
Nate looks two weight classes bigger than Conor there. Holy shit.

I’m not saying that, he probably wouldn’t land a haymaker like that on RDA, what I’m saying is RDA hung in there with bigger killers than Eddie, so that outcome is less likely to repeat

Unless Woodley decides to charge forward through RDA's strikes, which he could do easily considering he did it several times against the larger and longer WB.

I'm not a Woodley fanboy, but he could choose to aggressively wrestle or counterstrike. Tyron, IMO, has a much bigger skill set than RDA, and a size advantage to top it off.

Edit: I forgot to mention Tyron's 1st defense was a title retention so WB was kind of a co-champion.
I've never even seem Woodley hit a counter in his life lol

Can you post some examples you have seen?

Woodley is a terrible striker. As Conor put it "nothing but a stocky wrestler with an overhand right"

Jake Shields OUT STRUCK Woodley for crying out loud, and shut Woodley down by simply interrupting his rights with jabs (Woodley sqaures up before bombing the right hand) and by constantly stepping to his right away from Woodley's right hand off setting him

It's just not in Woodley's nature to persue a TD or set up a forward TD with a strike

If you watch Woodley, Woodley is always backing himself up to the cage

You know why?

He does it because he wants opponents to come run in at him into a TD

But if you control the space and are defensively responsible with good offensive boxing you can just keep Woodley there, avoid, keep him pinned and out point the shit out of him ala McDonald (also how Marquardt brutalized him)

I guarantee you RDA likely does similar to Woodley what he did to Lawler

I've never even seem Woodley hit a counter in his life lol

Can you post some examples you have seen?

Woodley is a terrible striker. As Conor put it "nothing but a stocky wrestler with an overhand right"

Jake Shields OUT STRUCK Woodley for crying out loud, and shut Woodley down by simply interrupting his rights with jabs (Woodley sqaures up before bombing the right hand) and by constantly stepping to his right away from Woodley's right hand off setting him

It's just not in Woodley's nature to persue a TD or set up a forward TD with a strike

If you watch Woodley, Woodley is always backing himself up to the cage

You know why?

He does it because he wants opponents to come run in at him into a TD

But if you control the space and are defensively responsible with good offensive boxing you can just keep Woodley there, avoid, keep him pinned and out point the shit out of him ala McDonald (also how Marquardt brutalized him)

I guarantee you RDA likely does similar to Woodley what he did to Lawler

Woodley-Koscheck.gif

and gsp was koed by sierra. Its the fight game sometimes you get caught.

Conor got clipped by a guy who teaches kids jiujitsu on a sunday.

Gsp quit against Serra. He was hurt and he gave up.

I like Conor. Love to watch him fight

but​

every time @PROlogic posts one of his novels, I find myself liking Conor a little bit less...

enthusiasm and positivity are good things, btw

just try to chill

Not a counter

Catch and shoot

Notice how Wooldy covers up (raises guard up) in anticipation of catching it, then responds

You dont see that that much from Woodley either way

Does this count?

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

Edit: I'm not a Woodley fan

woodley-fight-finishing-power-1.gif
Ejys8U5.gif

Last edited:
damn, till looks tired as fuck

Back