[Video] Crazy black man killed by NYPD in Brooklyn

I’ll take, “Ways To Die” for 1,000 Alex

brooklyn-man-shot-police-pipe-ht-ps-180405_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

It’s gottnw to the point where a lack man can’t even aim a gun at people without worrying about being shot

Suicidal tendencies? What was he trying to accomplish with that?

should’ve shot him more if anything

The inflammatory headlines about this says everything you need to know about the media in 2018.

I can see how that looks like a gun, especially arriving on the scene and him quickly drawing it.
Sucks but i dont blame them.

His hands could have been empty for all I care - the body language he was displaying was clearly that of someone trying to provoke and intimidate people, including police officers, into thinking he had a firearm.

As justified as it gets.

His hands could have been empty for all I care - the body language he was displaying was clearly that of someone trying to provoke and intimidate people, including police officers, into thinking he had a firearm.

As justified as it gets.
No conspiracy theories? False flag perhaps?

He had suicidal tendencies, but couldn't kill himself. Somebody shoulda waffled him with a can o Pepsi. Just one.
All he wanted was a pepsi. They wouldn't give him one.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...bipolar-man-health-shooting-article-1.3915962

lol, this is an example how you can inflame this by just quoting the people. Without the video, there could be a riot.

Angry relatives of the slain man returned Thursday morning to the shooting scene, where they continued to vent about the deadly encounter.

“It’s a piece of iron and they kill him for a piece of iron,” said Vassell’s aunt Nora Ford, 59, describing the object her nephew was holding.

“I just want to touch the blood where he died,” she continued. “I bet if he was a white kid, they wouldn't fire a shot at him like that.”

“He came by my house to help me with my computer,” she said. “I said to him, ‘I don't know how to use a computer.’ He said, 'Auntie, I got you.'”
He’s just loving. He was very well-loved,” she added.
Apparently not loving enough to refrain from terrorizing a mother and her young child. He definitely was not well loved by them either.

Eyewitness Jesus Santiago, 55, said he saw Vassell arguing and aiming the rod at residents before the shooting. But he thought nothing of the bizarre behavior, saying it was typical and harmless behavior.
"We know him around here," he said. "He's a little bit crazy but he don't bother us."

Right, that's why they recoiled in horror when he jumped at them with the pipe pointing at their throat.

"You could see from a distance that it wasn't a gun," he said. "Why the hell did you have to shoot him ten times?"
Neighborhood resident Bob Dylan, 29, said that Vassell always had the metal rod with him.
“He never had it out, he just kept it on his waist,” Dylan said.

This kind of stupid discrepancies between 'impartial witnesses' and the video make you wonder about the other shootings of black men by the police.

Back