[VIDEO] Chael Sonnen Breakdown His Loss To Tito Ortiz At Bellator 170 & Challenges Wanderlei Silva

LOL... Breakdown.

1. Going for that fucked up choke from the side.
2. Not kneeing the living fuck out of Tito's ribs, in that side position.
3. Going for the Guillotine.

That was some of the most fucked up shit I've seen in mma. Chael isn't a fuckin noob scrub.

I can see one of those things possibly happening. But all fuckin three.

The second he went for the guillotine. I posted in the PBP, that it was stupid that Chael tried that. Well before Tito even got out of it.

I don't like to make accusations without proof. So I won't.

But, that shit was fucked up.

tumblr_lgcj346tke1qc3ioj.jpg

LMFAO...

Just found this...

Picard with impossibru face...AWESOME.
Your meme was more profound than Chael's breakdown.

I hope Bellator has higher standards and doesn't become a platform for washed-up hasbeens to make easy paydays just off of their name. Oh, who am I kidding. Ofcourse they will!
Time to take another dive Chael.

I would think that people would be tired of seeing Chael get wrecked in the first round by now.

That choke was weird. It honestly looked like Chael barely tried to defend it.

Russian tv commentators live broadcasting said it was fixed. Weird.

I'm amazed anyone bought into his comeback. His motivation is so clearly gone and is now solely about raising as much money as he can as quickly as possible. He'll still fight anyone but he's not going to knuckle down and go to war like he did against Silva or Marqaurdt.

I don't think it reflects on him always being overrated as people are suggesting - His submission defence has always been awful but it was so obvious yesterday that he just didn't want to be there.

Even Tito couldn't believe that he tapped to that. Looked suspicious.

jon-jones-chael-sonnen.gif

PRedicted it would look like those two fights with the size disadvantage and off TRT, and it kinda did
I just watched the fight (fell asleep during their loooong ads yesterday) and I disagree that it was fixed. Chael is and has always been a quitter. As soon as things stop going his way he just gives up. Double so when TRT is not a thing.

The Sonnen that almost beat Silva in their first fight wasn't real.

LOL... Breakdown.

1. Going for that fucked up choke from the side.
2. Not kneeing the living fuck out of Tito's ribs, in that side position.
3. Going for the Guillotine.

That was some of the most fucked up shit I've seen in mma. Chael isn't a fuckin noob scrub.

I can see one of those things possibly happening. But all fuckin three.

The second he went for the guillotine. I posted in the PBP, that it was stupid that Chael tried that. Well before Tito even got out of it.

I don't like to make accusations without proof. So I won't.

But, that shit was fucked up.

tumblr_lgcj346tke1qc3ioj.jpg

LMFAO...

Just found this...

Picard with impossibru face...AWESOME.

D'Arce/brabo is a great choke. Tito is bigger, stronger and was defending correctly so it was very hard for Chael to get his arm through and get a good grip.

Back