*Video* Bare Knuckle FC has a bunch of UFC look alikes

Surprised at how many names I recognized

Interesting... This would be a legit card... in 2003-2005.

Is this boxing or mma?
Are they gonna wear hand wraps or is it true bare knuckle?

Also, remember when Bec was selling her panties on here .

Guy at 2/30
Seems like some random dude that picked up in front of Home Depot becuase they didn’t have guys

Is this boxing or mma?
Are they gonna wear hand wraps or is it true bare knuckle?

I think it’s straight bare knuckles MMA. I’m surprised it even got sanctioned tbh. Maybe it’s in some random shit state

The ring they had was a circle with ropes.

Stone Cold Steve Austin @ 8:23
Mark Hunt @ 3:28
King Mo @ 3:45
Tim Elliott @ 5:55
Alonso Boden @ 6:36
Tim Boetsch @ 7:57

LMFAO, all good comparisons bruv,lol

I think it’s straight bare knuckles MMA. I’m surprised it even got sanctioned tbh. Maybe it’s in some random shit state

The ring they had was a circle with ropes.
Think Wyoming, prob an Indian reservation...they can get away w pretty much anything.

"The very best fighters"

"Seven wins and ten defeats"

Next fighter .500 record

<{hfved}>
Well they aren't going to sign too much ex UFC talent with positive records, are they?

This is a cash grab by UFC vets getting matched against mid-tier, washed out boxers and wannabe fighters. There's a reason all the UFC vets won easily (including Ricco who must be 70 by now).

It's a smart business plan - a regulated bare knuckle fight so it will draw attention, and a bunch of ex-UFC names matched with the easiest of opponents so that they accept the crappy pay check. There's a reason there were no competitive match ups. These ex UFC fighters aren't going to fight each other bare knuckle for $5k.

Well they aren't going to sign too much ex UFC talent with positive records, are they?

This is a cash grab by UFC vets getting matched against mid-tier, washed out boxers and wannabe fighters. There's a reason all the UFC vets won easily (including Ricco who must be 70 by now).

It's a smart business plan - a regulated bare knuckle fight so it will draw attention, and a bunch of ex-UFC names matched with the easiest of opponents so that they accept the crappy pay check. There's a reason there were no competitive match ups. These ex UFC fighters aren't going to fight each other bare knuckle for $5k.
Did you watch? If so, how was it?

Did you watch? If so, how was it?
Yep. I only bought it because I've known Bec Rawlings for years and trained with her a lot pre-TUF. I'd never have paid money to watch it otherwise.

It was as you would expect...a small circle bare knuckle fight with a huge experience differential between opponents in every bout...none were overly competitive.

I can't see it taking off seeing as it's basically a gimmick, and these big names won't sign on to fight other big names for the pay cheques they're offering.

Back