VID: Second kickboxing fight ( TKO in 30 seconds)

Dilaanf_

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I got a little pumped up to much this fight. Don't mind the lack of defence. I got careless after i hurt him.

Lmao. You really took the bangin advice to heart. Looked pumped as hell too in the staredown. No feeling each other process.

Short and sweet. Like you said. Defense kinda goes out the window when you got the other guy hurt. Could be dangerous. But it did not matter in this fight.

Nice fight. Good work.

Second fight ever and no shinguards?

Also you look like the dutch Ice Poseidon

fookin great win! you got those long arms and really whipped thr hooks in there. When he is hurt next time , try to pick your shots instead of swarming. I thought for a second thinking he was going to toss an overhand in thr middle of your combinations.

NICE!!

I think your opponent was harmless after you gave him spaghetti legs. He wasn't solid enough on his feet to hurt you for the most part. To me it looked like you kept him at the end of your reach mostly after he went wobbly. The problem is more when people get excited and dive in close with their face

Great job

I got a little pumped up to much this fight. Don't mind the lack of defence. I got careless after i hurt him.

Never seen someone fight in a long legging. Is that a thing now? You two did look a weightclass apart but maybe that was only different body composure.

You are ferocious and had great accuracy with your lead. Heck of a second fight.

Lmao. You really took the bangin advice to heart. Looked pumped as hell too in the staredown. No feeling each other process.

Short and sweet. Like you said. Defense kinda goes out the window when you got the other guy hurt. Could be dangerous. But it did not matter in this fight.

Nice fight. Good work.

fookin great win! you got those long arms and really whipped thr hooks in there. When he is hurt next time , try to pick your shots instead of swarming. I thought for a second thinking he was going to toss an overhand in thr middle of your combinations.

NICE!!

I think your opponent was harmless after you gave him spaghetti legs. He wasn't solid enough on his feet to hurt you for the most part. To me it looked like you kept him at the end of your reach mostly after he went wobbly. The problem is more when people get excited and dive in close with their face

Great job

Never seen someone fight in a long legging. Is that a thing now? You two did look a weightclass apart but maybe that was only different body composure.

You are ferocious and had great accuracy with your lead. Heck of a second fight.

Thanks for the messages. Really appreciate it.

Back