Vid of Schaub flipping his truck in the desert

No seat belt..
(edit... ok he did have it but somehow still managed to get tossed around)

This guy

Last edited:
Am I seeing things? lol could’ve been way worse if he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt
He was wearing one. Did it unclip when it flipped? It really shouldn't do that but I also can't see if he just unclipped it himself.
That said, dude's a dumbass and there goes a $100k truck. He's got the money but what a waste.
And here I am bitching about replacing some synchros or taking a chance on a used trans

Imagine rolling your truck and thinking it's cool to post on your instagram, then tag a bunch of people as if you're not a fucking idiot

Holy shit, one of my podcasts was JUST reviewing his godawful new "show" about cars where he's supposedly drifting or whatever and someone posted this in the discord. I thought it was a joke and someone that looks like him. This is real, lol.

Hey Stevie Wonder did you watch the video?

He's wearing a seat belt.
I saw him getting tossed around while the truck was still rolling and did not realize anyone could be dumb enough to take their seat belt off during an accident while the vehicle was still rolling.

I have underestimated Schaub. :rolleyes:

It looks like the guy is on the Bonneville Salt Flats. How the fuck do you roll a truck on that? What a maroon.

What an massive embarrassment. And that's just his stache.

Homeless cats will have a field day {<jordan}

I saw him getting tossed around while the truck was still rolling and did not realize anyone could be dumb enough to take their seat belt off during an accident while the vehicle was still rolling.

I have underestimated Schaub. :rolleyes:
It's important to get out of the vehicle as soon as you can if you aren't going to get smashed by other cars but he was on a salt flat not a highway. Schaubs a dork but I don't think he did anything stupid here.

Other than flipping his truck for fun of course haha

Holy shit, one of my podcasts was JUST reviewing his godawful new "show" about cars where he's supposedly drifting or whatever and someone posted this in the discord. I thought it was a joke and someone that looks like him. This is real, lol.
He just cranks the steering wheel and pins the throttle until the truck rolls, almost like he was trying to roll it on purpose....

He has no skill behind the wheel and thinks he's some kind of badass drifter lol

Back