[VID] Edmond displays his Boxing skills, says he can beat Jose Aldo

Why is he in there with a 12 year old?

I remember on the training videos leading up to 203....they showed Browne training/wrestling with a guy that looked like he was half his size. Are Ronda and Browne the only pro fighters that train there?
Browne said there are no HW's there to spar with him

He doesn't really give a shit about his fighting career, he has moved on to focus on his pillow holder career

I don't think he can even beat that kid.

Hes gonna beat Jose Aldo in a pure boxing match really ?
giphy.gif

I don't think he'd beat Rhonda in a boxing match even... he's a coach not an athlete.

Guy makes it rlly difficult to like RR and Travis.

Is there a way to get myself banned from watching any edmond videos...They make me feel so bad.
I don't want to sound bad or anything but it reminds me of the eighties as a kid when i couldn't make myself watch movies with that long face Rocky kid or films where puppies die.
I don't even cringe anymore...i hope he gets rich and kicked out so we can all be happy

Browne said there are no HW's there to spar with him

He doesn't really give a shit about his fighting career, he has moved on to focus on his pillow holder career
How does this guy expect to win when he can't even spar and train with dudes his size...? And Edmond isn't some world class trainer or fighter.
Travis has the size and potential to do good things at HW, so it's not like he's some scrub.
That's the power of GOAT punani I guess.

I'd like to think that Edmond was a sherdogger at some point and one day he said to himself, "you know what? I bet I can make people believe I'm a legit MMA coach based off my sherdog experience."

I'd like to think that Edmond was a sherdogger at some point and one day he said to himself, "you know what? I bet I can make people believe I'm a legit MMA coach based off my sherdog experience."
three years on sherdog, watching at least 4 rock movies and having been to a gym at least once should get you a training job easy

Ya'll laugh but Werdum didn't want none of Edmund's hands and bitch kicked him away, then act like he wanted some when there we're already people between them. Edmund would sleep Aldo's ass.

edmond would finally realize the effectiveness of kicks if he got in there with aldo
And chokes , takedowns,transitions,knees,flying knees,ground and pound,clinch.

I love to hate on her but why does Ronda waste her time with this idiot? I'm surprised the UFC brass hasn't pushed her to dump him.

He keeps looking at the camera.

Reminds me of napoleon dynamites uncle filming himself throwing a football

Where is I see stiffness at by the way?
<{natewhut}>
I got curious so I searched for it. his profile is no longer available and he wrote a farewell message, quoting mcgregor's retirement post just like that dork would hah. I'm sure he is trolling on another account already...

EDIT: he is banned

Last edited:
Back