[vid] Cung Le very personal interview about leaving Vietnam as a child

SkyValley

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1:13 mark what's up with that camera shot though lol (sorry, this is an otherwise serious interview)

[YT]Vy5BWIWgu2Q[/YT]

Vietnam was such an amazing place when I visited.

Love to hear Cung talk, one of my favorites, which he were 15 years younger

Good interview and strong of him to be open like that, somebody can learn from it.
Thanks TS

powerful stuff. new found respect for le. I want him to kick bisping ass and retire on top.

This interview was cold-blooded, and Cung was very honest and open with his story..

Feel bad I can relate to the dead-beat dad scenario as I'm sure a lot of us can..

Hope he KOs Bisping. Communism is the biggest evil that ever happened on Earth. Coming from someone who lived through it.

Bump for the training vid. 40 years old and still going strong.

[YT]C-VLCJ88jXY[/YT]

Well, that should clear things up for the handful of Sherdoggers who still think Cung is a member of the "Lee" clan from China.

Vietnam was such an amazing place when I visited.

Love to hear Cung talk, one of my favorites, which he were 15 years younger

What was so great about it? It's a 3rd world country with shit infrastructure, a lot of government corruption, lots of poverty, lots of pollution, and really crappy weather. Hopefully you didn't eat too much of the food or drink the water.

Cung was lucky to get out of Vietnam.

This interview was cold-blooded, and Cung was very honest and open with his story..

Feel bad I can relate to the dead-beat dad scenario as I'm sure a lot of us can..

Lots of south Vietnamese military went to prison and "re-education camps" after the war. If their family left the country and they stayed behind, when they got out of prison they might not have been able to leave the country, hence starting a new family there. Don't judge before you know all the facts.

Camera guy got a B.S. in Package Inspection.

its america's fault man. Ho Chi Minh wanted America's help but the US aided France instead. Ho Chi Minh was pissed at the US. Very sad.

I agree with some of the things you have said about Vietnam. But the country has many beautiful sceneries with great food and friendly locals. Vietnamese food is not only inexpensive, but also very delicious and healthy although food safety is not so great over there. Vietnamese people in general(except the government) are easy going and friendly. That's why some of the most richest and famous individuals have decided to visit Vietnam. For example Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Gate's son, Mark Zuckerberg, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and many more.

Talk about air pollution and food safety, Vietnam is still way better than China because this country has some of the world's most polluted cities on earth. Food safe is also a nightmare because Chinese people are willing to do anything in order to make profits include making and selling fake, plastic food.

What was so great about it? It's a 3rd world country with shit infrastructure, a lot of government corruption, lots of poverty, lots of pollution, and really crappy weather. Hopefully you didn't eat too much of the food or drink the water.

Cung was lucky to get out of Vietnam.

Cool interview. You're right about the cameraman; He's useless. Jump cutting, zooming for no reason & random hand shots - wtf...

Back