[VID] Condit back to training

His lack of wrestling won't get him to the title. I think he will always be a fight or two away

Future champ.

Set him up with 5 rounder fights, and he ll eventually get the wrestlers broken down.

I thought he beat Johny personally. In a five round fight he would finish him. Hendricks was straight lay and praying. Classic example of miss scoring takedowns.

Future champ.

Set him up with 5 rounder fights, and he ll eventually get the wrestlers broken down.

I still think Johny would beat him in a 5 rounder

edit: To post above, lol at saying Johny was lay and praying. He was getting takedowns and getting in good shots on the feet as well. 29-28 Hendricks in a competitive yet clear win

War NBK. Hope he can get back to the top.

I think that WW is too much of a shark tank full of wrestlers for Condit to get to the very top. Also, who knows how good he will be after this surgery. His TDD may be even worse having torn up his knee.

I feel like Him and Diaz should still have that 2nd fight but Nick is done with MMA it looks like.

I just don't think he gets the belt, always a top 5'er though

I thought he had a real shot at the belt before the injury, I knew Woodley was a terrible matchup for him in a 3 rounder but very few guys can hang with him in 5 round fights. He'd definitely finish Hendricks in a 5 rounder. Lawler was the only active WW I would've picked over him. Coming off the ACL tear though, he's likely going to need to win at least a few tough matchups before he can get back to 5 round fights again and I just can't see it happening.

No one but GSP beats this man in a 5 rounder.

Woodley gets to much credit for his win over Carlos.

Back