Viacheslav Datsik has the most incredible penmanship

As much as I appreciate an eccentric character in MMA, from what I have seen and heard Datsik makes most other POS in MMA look like role models.

He also Koed Antonio Silva and freaking Aleks Emelianenko in boxing recently.

He may be crazy, but he has punching power.

he ko'd the barely walking corpses of those two fighters. Antonio Silva should have retired years ago and his head is a walking punching bag now; and Aleks E has some kind of brain/neurological damage form drugs and alcohol. neither have even a fraction of the reflexes - or chins - they once had and both are completely washed

still the fact that Datsik has actually taken better care of himself than those two fighters, says...something. he also ko'd Geronimo dos Santos recently in a fight that had a very strange weigh in where dos Santos started screaming in Datsik's face so Datsik responded by roaring back at him

he ko'd the barely walking corpses of those two fighters. Antonio Silva should have retired years ago and his head is a walking punching bag now; and Aleks E has some kind of brain/neurological damage form drugs and alcohol. neither have even a fraction of the reflexes - or chins - they once had and both are completely washed

still the fact that Datsik has actually taken better care of himself than those two fighters, says...something. he also ko'd Geronimo dos Santos recently in a fight that had a very strange weigh in where dos Santos started screaming in Datsik's face so Datsik responded by roaring back at him
Didn’t know that about Aleks. I just knew he was a bit out of shape. Silva… yeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back