Very odd thing happening...

BennyST

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Every time I scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the second half of the replies, or go down to the reply part myself, after 30 seconds or so, the page will just flick back up to the top. So I have to scroll all the way back down to keep replying or keep viewing, over and over again.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it an ad thing, cause I know this place is littered with ad shite? Fucking weird. Doesn't happen with any other sites. Just this one.

Yeah happens to be everyday. Usually it happens in threads that I have already been in before

Doesn't bother me much tho. I just scroll back down

I'm pretty sure it's because page has not totally finished loading, despite apperances, because of all the shitty scripts loading.

I'm pretty sure it's because page has not totally finished loading, despite apperances, because of all the shitty scripts loading.

Cheers Rebound. That's what I thought it must be initially too, so I tried just leaving it for a while until everything had loaded, then would scroll down and start reading the lower posts after that wait and it would still happen even then.

Very weird. It would also happen over and over again, no matter how long I was on a page for or how many times I scrolled back down. Could this still be some kind of loading issue?

Sounds like the same issue I have with the page refreshing every few seconds making it nearly impossible to type a post in under 10 minutes.
Each time it refreshes the keyboard disappears and I accidentally click on whatever link is under it.

agreed. happens a lot in the music sub or in @pcptornado's vote threads.
Agreed. A solid page of embedded media on those music threads can be especially brutal.

A lower threshold should be set to default for post count per page-in-thread across the rainbowlike expanse that is the Bieberverse.

Agreed. A solid page of embedded media on those music threads can be especially brutal.

A lower threshold should be set to default for post count per page-in-thread across the rainbowlike expanse that is the Bieberverse.

that's a good point.

Yeah, it happens. Usually the Crave message comes also.

agreed. happens a lot in the music sub or in @pcptornado's vote threads.

This could be avoided in the music sub if everybody would use spoiler tags when they posted their video. Depending on how many posts per page you have it set on in your user settings the pages can take forever to load.

This could be avoided in the music sub if everybody would use spoiler tags when they posted their video. Depending on how many posts per page you have it set on in your user settings the pages can take forever to load.

that's a good point too. I have it set 30 per so it takes a minute.

Back