Venum Elite boxing gloves?

Iowan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does anyone have personal experience with these gloves? Are they good for heavy bag or sparring or what? So what do you think I tried ratethisgear but I'm not a fan he gives little to no info and doesn't give any real review. Sorry guy but hey. Any how, the last bit of questioning I have is,what kind of handraps do you guys suggest I don't have buckets of money just need good bang for buck. Thanks for your time.​

Yeah, are they good for heavy bag or sparring or WHATTT? Bruh.

Go in the review section. Scroll down and you will see a comparison review between the Elite and the Giant 3.0. One of the best review there is.

Tried to copy-past the link but it did not work.

I have the Giant and they are really good.

Go in the review section. Scroll down and you will see a comparison review between the Elite and the Giant 3.0. One of the best review there is.

Tried to copy-past the link but it did not work.

I have the Giant and they are really good.

Thanks, still waiting for you to tip in your experience. Time to hard work on those babies now!!

Thanks, still waiting for you to tip in your experience. Time to hard work on those babies now!!

Soon my friend. They got a nice amount of rounds on the bag and I will bring them to work and test them on the pads.

I might sound deranged but from what I could have noticed, the Giants 3.0 seems to be more protective then the R2C C17 once broken in.... And the comfort is of the chart.

Thanks for that review it was the best I have found.

Soon my friend. They got a nice amount of rounds on the bag and I will bring them to work and test them on the pads.

I might sound deranged but from what I could have noticed, the Giants 3.0 seems to be more protective then the R2C C17 once broken in.... And the comfort is of the chart.

Yeh, I said it in the review too, the giant are the most comfortable gloves I ever tried, nice you feel the same.

While sadly I haven't got my hands on any C17 yet. But yeah, they are definitely at the top level in terms of protection. They used to be the second most protective gloves on my list only behind the uma ultra by extremely thin margin. While now at this very moment I'd put them third on my list only behind uma ultra and RT41 in that regard.

I don't know about the durability though, my rotation is simply too big to test them all the way to the end of these giant. They have lots of rebound so not going to bottom out, but at the same time they aren't the solid dense type of padding that will never compress.

Yeh, I said it in the review too, the giant are the most comfortable gloves I ever tried, nice you feel the same.

While sadly I haven't got my hands on any C17 yet. But yeah, they are definitely at the top level in terms of protection. They used to be the second most protective gloves on my list only behind the uma ultra by extremely thin margin. While now at this very moment I'd put them third on my list only behind uma ultra and RT41 in that regard.

I don't know about the durability though, my rotation is simply too big to test them all the way to the end of these giant. They have lots of rebound so not going to bottom out, but at the same time they aren't the solid dense type of padding that will never compress.

I think the padding will last a long time. The only weak points are the velcro and the huge grip bar imo.

Craftsmanship is superb also.

Mmmmmm good question. They definitely have less pop them my Fairtex BGV1. Still they make a nice sound when I throw a hook.

Right, I find them having a really good "touch" with the bag however, just that soft touching contact between the bag and gloves leather is very rare and one of the best. They kinda have a more "sticky feel" if that make sense. One of the reason I like leather gloves because of that soft stickness with touch.

And is it just me, or their leather seems to be significantly thicker than other thai brand, with the like of BGV1 for example?

Last edited:
I'm seeing a pair of new 12oz lace-up Venum Giant 3.0 on Amazon. Only 1 left. Someone should grab it..

Last edited:
I want someone to buy it so that I won't be able to. haha...

I have that problem with Venum shorts lol, always see some at good price, even I already have that exact shorts I always end up buying them all myself. Now they are stacking up like I am some sort of retailer...

I have that problem with Venum shorts lol, always see some at good price, even I already have that exact shorts I always end up buying them all myself. Now they are stacking up like I am some sort of retailer...
They'll be worth their weight in gold one day...

They'll be worth their weight in gold one day...

Yeah, the good thing about Venum shorts, once a design is out of stock, they will never be restock, so each design actually hold some good value esp for collector like me.

Back