Locked VENOM Movie (First Critics Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the venom symbiote adopted most of spideys powers he uses webs quite often that have higher strength than spideys, however it weakens him over time as it is organic.
Does he still use it though? It appeared to me that he stopped using webbing a long time ago (or used it much, much less)

So this movie is getting bad reviews and Lady Gaga fans are still writing up fake reviews to try to gain tickets for her movie lol

Does he still use it though? It appeared to me that he stopped using webbing a long time ago (or used it much, much less)

Eddie brock venom yes. He uses both pending situation or energy levels or when he wants to terrorize. He is capable of some morphology like carnage but not to the same extent.

Mac gargan or flash version no.
Which is another reason this movie makes little sense considering they are using vs flash. They tried to combine agent venom with the protector venom.

As soon as I saw who was writing the script I knew it was going to be trash.

I lost all interest when they made it PG-13

It's funny that they most likely did it to have a crossover film with Spider man but since it's getting shit on, it's gonna make it tougher.

A really good idea for a comic book movie - an anti-hero, borderline good guy/bad guy. A bit like the Punisher or Deadpool, but with a sci fi element.

Not a huge surprise if Sony managed to fuck it up.

I think Venom is awesome and Eddie Brock’s in particular but he isn’t that interesting of a character without Spider-Man. Whether he’s Spidey’s antagonist or teaming up with him he’s at his best when it involves Spidey. His whole being is based on Spider-Man so it’s just weird to imagine an origin story that doesn’t involve him.

I still want to see the movie but I’m not surprised it’s not getting great reviews. They would have really had to pull off some great shit in order to make this work without Spider-Man.

Also, PS4 Spider-Man is what MCU/movie Spider-Man should have been.

good this hopefully means they wont do more sequels and Hardy wont get bogged down in shitty comic book roles. Just stay away from them man.

I saw this last night.

It wasn't bad and I thought it was entertaining and dark and interesting. Nice graphics and cool to see the symbiote at its full SFX potential, which I felt wasn't done well at all in Spidey 3. Venom has some cool powers. I felt it's personality in the movie was overall well done but some jokes fell flat.

I'm not super familiar with the comics but I THINK this is more similar to ultimate venom

I'm also fine with it not being R rated cos I can't see how they can bring a R rated character into Spidey movies. Cool post-cred scene that brought back my childhood memories of Venom comics.

Tom Hardy probably made it better than it really was though. Good performance and very likeable.

For reference I thought Cpt America's solo movies were boring except Civil War. Do NOT like Chris Evans at all. Only liked Iron Man 1. Hated how they did the Venom story in Spidey 3.

I can’t get past Tom hardy’s Voice in the trailers. He sounds retarded. Like he’s playing the same character he played in The Drop.

He sounds like wahlberg on the m night shamylan movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back