Vegas doesn’t care about UFC 226

I don’t believe for one second that you called multiple places just to check if they were showing it.

Also, I’ve found sports bars either simply do or do not show ufc events. If they show ufc events at all, they seem to show all of them. It’s more likely that a random bar that never shows ufc events will show a McGregor or Rousey ppv than it is a bar that shows ”most” ppv’s chooses to NOT show a particular event.

Can we see these two fat sherbros throw down? That will be the real main event, two 400 pounders slugging it out

We're oversaturated.
They should just have 1 event per year, and hold it on a secret island where fighters need a special invitation to go, and meanwhile one of the fighters has to investigate shady goings-on cause he's undercover.
Then I'd watch.
DC as JCVD = I'm in

You asked if I wanted to meet up to throw down
I give you my location
And you bitch out

The only chicken shit around here is you
Dont talk shit if you're not prepared to back it up
He’s not calling you a chicken he was calling you dead meat.
You do realize he is trolling you and there is a 95% chance he’s never even been to Vegas never mind being there now

This card is good but nobody knows who the fuck people are.

DC isn't that known...Sorry, but for how long he has been on top, it's pathetic.....Same goes with Stipe.

They don't have much appeal.

I used to be an avid fan watching 9/10 cards and I haven’t seen one in months and months. Can barely be bothered to check the recap and play by play.
Full blown casual status now. What a shame.

Did I just click through 7 pages and discover no one is fighting nobody?

It's still a good card, it's just not the super card it was when Max/Ortega were on it.
Is Ortega/Max really a bigger fight than Stipe/DC though?

you're both a bunch of pussies

Thats to be expected these days sadly

Is Ortega/Max really a bigger fight than Stipe/DC though?
What?!! No one said anything about one fight being bigger than another. The card was simply better with Ortega vs. Max.

Lay off the crack holmes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back