vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

@Krixes in the semis in this league I’ve been in for years. 16 teams. Down 6-5 but a bunch of categories are close. It’s one of the hardest leagues out of all the fantasy sports I’m in. Bunch of people on IR. Looks like you have a good chance of winning your match

@Krixes in the semis in this league I’ve been in for years. 16 teams. Down 6-5 but a bunch of categories are close. It’s one of the hardest leagues out of all the fantasy sports I’m in. Bunch of people on IR. Looks like you have a good chance of winning your match

How did you do? My game is coming down to the wire. My team sucks so bad, I feel bad for even winning...🤣

Looks like you can get your revenge on my team since I snuck by. My team is absolutely gutted now but let's dew it....
Thought I had a slick move picking up Isaac today... then they ruled him out lol

Not over yet!
I'm changing motor mounts out on a corrola today for somebody. The bolts to the crossmember were the wrong size, and somebody staked them so they wouldn't back out. Fun times I'm having...

I'm changing motor mounts out on a corrola today for somebody. The bolts to the crossmember were the wrong size, and somebody staked them so they wouldn't back out. Fun times I'm having...
Sounds brutal man. You gonna watch fights?

Sounds brutal man. You gonna watch fights?
Yeah...I just finished...I'm in the process of doing an idle relearn. I might be a little late but I'm gonna vape and watch them fights...😀

Congrats @helax ..... Now that you have beaten me, the sky is the limit.

We’ve got an all Canadian Finals. Me vs @wlu.29

Wait is wlu not Canadian? Lol I thought he was

Back