*Valentina Vs Pena: Who gets it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously Valentina has the better credentials, but...could Julianna's strengh and fight style be enough to wear out, outwrestle, and overcome a dirty fight?

If Bullett can keep it standing shes got it, but if Pena can get the takedown she'll get the decision by grapplefuck. I'm pumped!!

I want to see val win... I think if her last fight with Amanda would of went 5 she would have won.. She won the third easy.Want to see that rematch. Would be nice to see one of the smallest girls in the division be the champion of it.

I would have nothing against Pena winning though as I like how she rustles internet nerds.... Tough fight to call but I think Shev wins

Valentina by second or third round (T)KO. Pena will get seriously damaged on the feet while not being able to mount wrestling offense.

Valentina gets it any way she wants it...
<{jackyeah}>

If Bullett can keep it standing shes got it, but if Pena can get the takedown she'll get the decision by grapplefuck. I'm pumped!!

Valentina is not a grappling noob though. She has good TDD and some subs.

giphy.gif

Take a look at Pena's hips, footwork and the way she throw punches :D If she will try to strike with Valentina she gets dropped sooner or later.

watching wmma fighters that talk shit get destroyed has become my new favorite thing thanks to ronda. i'm hoping to see pena get hers tonight... a head kick would be ideal.

giphy.gif

Take a look at Pena's hips, footwork and the way she throw punches :D If she will try to strike with Valentina she gets dropped sooner or later.
Look at her elbows. Yea her striking is awful, especially when she gets aggressive like that. Valentina will eat her alive if she does anything close to that to that.
I hope Pena gets KO'd, and she shuts up for a while. I find her incredibly annoying personally.

The Pena hate has distorted peoples view on reality

Dont like Pena, but she'll win this easily

I think Pena will win, that's ONLY if she can get it to the ground (Which, is also a tough challenge because Shev has some pretty good grappling). Her striking is nowhere near the level of Valentina's so I'd expect her to take it to the mat for majority of the fight. If she can't do that and Val forces her to stay standing then Shev will take a well-deserved decision.

Penas takedowns going to get stuffed and shes going to get Rhonda Rouseyed.

A lot depends on cardio. Pena has't won by submission in a long time and she won't KO Shevchenko. Shevchenko doesn't hit that hard and won't KO Pena. We know Shevchenko has great cardio; Pena's style may lead Pena to gas in the later rounds. I think Pena will win but she could lose by decision or even TKO in the later rounds if she doesn't put it away early.

I think Valentina is the more technical fighter... Pena is just strong and relentless.

Her overconfidence is her weakness -> regardless if she wins tonight or not.

Back