Media Valentina thanks Toronto.

Fuck off for a boring ass fight. How are you that timid a fighter when having such significant advantages over your opponent?

WMMA - zero killer instinct.
Well said dee just a bunch of dnbs running the game today

So you don't think JJ is dangerous?
She's not a ko puncher shes a volume girl you're not gonna get slept or even taken down if you take a couple risks. how u gonna call yourself champion performing like that? you may aswell pack it up and go home

She's not a ko puncher shes a volume girl you're not gonna get slept or even taken down if you take a couple risks. how u gonna call yourself champion performing like that? you may aswell pack it up and go home

Well, she can call her self a champion by wining the belt.

How hard was that?

I like her and I'm glad she beat gollum, but she ain't a looker.

Well, she can call her self a champion by wining the belt.

How hard was that?

everyone knows who the real champ is the lineal queen of the division who never lost her belt. lmao at shev saying people ducking when she fights like that

everyone knows who the real champ is the lineal queen of the division who never lost her belt. lmao at shev saying people ducking when she fights like that

"Everyone knows" is another way of saying you talk out your ass.

Fucking christ you snivel like a god damn prison bitch. Assholes cry about technique, then when they see it they cry because it is not a brawl.

Have fun on ignore.

Don't watch then. Why spend all the energy complaining? It's not like Dana is going to cut fighters because a few people prefer higher chance of a knock out over skills.

It is also not like Valentina has not been in some good fights. Just curious, do you click on all wmma threads to share hate?

Don't watch then. Why spend all the energy complaining? It's not like Dana is going to cut fighters because a few people prefer higher chance of a knock out over skills.

It is also not like Valentina has not been in some good fights. Just curious, do you click on all wmma threads to share hate?
nope i like a lot of wmma fights actually

Who ever wife's her is a lucky man. Not the best looking woman, but damn, idk she does it for me. Pro at everything she does, great attitude, fun hobbies, loves life, loves her family. What's not to like?

On behalf of all Torontonians (yes - I can speak for all of us), you are very welcome Valentina. Come back anytime.

thats more a difference in skill level. its easy to beat on a girl who comes to war with a pair of chopsticks
which wmma fighters outside of cyborg or nunes do you think have a chance against valentina? i'm genuinely asking because I genuinely think cyborg and nunes are the only two.

Valentina almost killed that Brazilian girl because she had no skills, almost no experience and, worst of all, was living on the streets addicted to crack like a year before. Valentina is a killer against people who beg for change in parking lots from soccer moms; not so much of a killer against a legitimate opponent.

which wmma fighters outside of cyborg or nunes do you think have a chance against valentina? i'm genuinely asking because I genuinely think cyborg and nunes are the only two.

She should be apologising for that shite boring performance . maybe there was an excuse fighting so defensively at 135 but how you fight like a chicken when you against a smaller girl
man you dont know shit

tenor.gif

Back