Valentina Shevchenko says her next fight is at 125.

They'll probably pit her against someone like Holm, I'd imagine.

Biggest name she can fight, coming of a win...no one else really stands out.

It's either Holm or Pennington, I'd say 90% chance it's Holly since Raquel doesn't really have a name and she's coming off a long layoff from surgery. Everyone else is either coming off a loss or a complete unknown, the division is a mess thanks to the UFC's shitty matchmaking and some bad luck.

Geez, girl...just let it go

Damn wasn't y'all dick riding Valentina just a week ago, now y'all acting annoyed with her. Where's the love at?
Her claims that she decidedly won the fight were annoying, even if I did give her the edge and was rooting for her. However, now that she states she's dropping to 125, I don't know what all the whining from those commenting here is all about.

It's either Holm or Pennington, I'd say 90% chance it's Holly since Raquel doesn't really have a name and she's coming off a long layoff from surgery. Everyone else is either coming off a loss or a complete unknown, the division is a mess thanks to the UFC's shitty matchmaking and some bad luck.
Holm has lost 3 out of her last 4 fights. There's no way that she deserves a title shot unless it's against Cyborg who has little if any competition.

This is good news. Forget the fighting prowess, think how well she will look 10 pounds lighter. Lets face it, she did not convincingly beat the champion. Time for her to look even hotter be more dangerous...

She beat Amanda Nunes now she will go down to 125 to become first 2 weight womans champ

~Valentina Bless

Good. She is far too small to fight at 135. She walks around at not much more than that.

Holm has lost 3 out of her last 4 fights. There's no way that she deserves a title shot unless it's against Cyborg who has little if any competition.

The UFC loves Holly, they gave her a title fight at 145 off 2 losses, they'll give her another shot at the 135 title.

one take down and one round doesnt negate 4 rounds of being outstruck while throwing baby leg kicks.

but that's what the judges thought. the fight was very close but kile a fellow sherdogger said: nunes fought to not lose but Valentina didn't fought to win.

but that's what the judges thought. the fight was very close but kile a fellow sherdogger said: nunes fought to not lose but Valentina didn't fought to win.
anyone who knows striking knows those punches to face hurt more than those foot kicks to the leg.

Good move on bullet's part.

Why?

- Walk around weight at 137 makes her too small to be an effective 135er.
- Instead of trying to build her way back up to Nunes, she could easily be in the title chase right away with only one or two or even no warm up fights
- THAT DREAM FIGHT WITH HER OLD RIVAL, JJ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back