Valentin Moldavsky vs Timothy Johnson, Bellator 202 and more

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SHJqlw0.jpg

Recently Valentin was a guest on one of bloodandsweat.ru's podcasts. Was pretty interesting so i think it
worth sharing.

- confirmed that he's fighting Timothy Johnson (UFC vet who's coming of a win on UFC Fight Night 125 and arguably not lost to Alex Volkov not that long ago) July 13 in US
- upset with Bellator cause they were not giving him a fight for a year while he was ready
- in 2018 he returned to sambo after four years and just won European Championships because Kirill Sidelnikov, who supposed to go there, got injured and he had nothing else to do. Plans to go to World Championships as well
- trains only in Belgorod/Stary Oskol with Fedor team under Vladimir Voronov, Alexander Michkov and occasionally Fedor himself
- he is a Bachelor of Laws, graduated from Luhansk State University of Internal Affairs
- when they were signing, Bellator offered him 2 contracts: 205 and 265. Decided to be a HW by coin flipping.
- Bader>Mitrione, because Matt's wrestling sucks
- wouldn't mind rematch with Aliakbari in ACB, but they don't sign people for just one fight so that's unlikely
- Miocic vs cormier - 55/45 Stipe.
- trips to Japan were great. Production and organization-wise Rizin is better than UFC. Would love to fight there again in a future.
- why Fedor stopped using his ground game? Because it's less fun and he likes to knock people out. <Fedor23>

Good fight. Hope they give these guys a good push

not bad, 202 looking more decent

Love this fight and hate it at the same time.

Moldavsky is such an exciting prospect, and Tim Johnson's MO is to make good fighters look bad. Essentially what he did to Marcelo Golm.

This is actually a really good fight.

I'm surprised they put Timothy Johnson in a fight I'd be interested in seeing.

Good fight. Hope they give these guys a good push
they really should. but it's Coker's Bellator so they are probably more focused on making Rampage vs Wanderlei 6 or something like that.

Still don't understand how the hell Timothy Johnsson lost to Junior Albini...

when they were signing, Bellator offered him 2 contracts: 205 and 265. Decided to be a HW by coin flipping.
Thats the badass quote of the day

Damm, i forget that he inked with Bellator, love the match up, Timothy is for sure somewhere near the top 20 WW HW, and it looks like team Fedor prospects are making big waves on Bellator, if he win this one, he should be considered as an alternative for the tourney instead Roy Nelson....

Damm, i forget that he inked with Bellator, love the match up, Timothy is for sure somewhere near the top 20 WW HW, and it looks like team Fedor prospects are making big waves on Bellator, if he win this one, he should be considered as an alternative for the tourney instead Roy Nelson....
Tokov and nemov are smashing in Bellator. Seriously do not know why the out tokov on the prelims or the London event.

Could see tokov fighting for the belt soon.

That said, tokov is fucking jacked. Doesn’t pass the smell test imo.

I didn't even know Tim Johnson was cut

I didn't even know Tim Johnson was cut

He had mild interest from ufc to resign after his last win over golm being the last on his contract so he tested free agency and bellator picked him up.

Been waiting for Timothy mustache Johnson to debut, I think he takes this kid anyway he wants, even by mustache ride.

Small guy for HW.

Timothy can smother him against the cage for a couple of rounds to earn a sloppy boring 29-28.

ecpecially if you don't forget that he would be a MW with proper weight cutting.

Back