vaguely creepy black beast interview with clueless asian chick

lol the girl massively flirted with rampage saying she wanted to be in a romantic comedy where they fall in love and offered zero resistance to a solid minute of humping

she was completely into it, and whatever she says afterward is just an attempt to save face for her being extremely unprofessional. rampage was merely recriprocating her flirts, nothing wrong with that

What sex offender registry is your name located on???

The Rampage incident was way worse. That was basically sexual assault. He just touched her hair here (he does own a couple salons). I'm not saying it was ok without her permission, but its nothing like Rampage physically humping people.
With video evidence, that lawsuit is just a formality.

He should be careful in this "me too" era. Don't get involved with those girls.

_Q2N7vhq_400x400.jpg

<7>

Rampage is MMA Harvey Weinstein. Misogynist Crocop stands by and laughs callously.

Rampage in that interview is like the sexual equivalent of roid rage, being on test he just couldnt help himself but to dry hump an attractive female in his vicinity.

reminds me of

Shit. He'd probably be convicted of sexual harassment if he tried anything like that now. I guess it's a good thing nobody in power cares about MMA, although this could potentially end his Acting career if they decided to go after him...

The PROBLEM with all this PC bullshit is that women get a free pass on flirting and flashing their tits in men's faces and then they complain when it suits them and their word is taken as Gospel. The irony here is this will likely hurt women more in the long run than help them.

Last edited:
Miss Yee looks like she's beat a few asses in her life.

Would ram one up her, no questions asked.

She would be a much welcomed addition to the Brazzers family for sure.
She's already got the big fake tits, she's halfway there... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back