Vadim Nemkov wins his 5th consecutive championship fight

OLD RED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really impressive and to me it's the same as 5 title defenses. Yea it didn't happen under one organization but he still won the LHW belt and won his next 5 fights. This is usually where fighters start slowing down. Valentina lost after 6 title defenses. Izzy lost after 5 title defenses.

Nemkov moved up to HW because he said the cuts to LHW were affecting his kidneys. I hope he can keep this up and potentially get a fight against Ngannou. That fight will truly change his life financially and give him a once in a lifetime opportunity to become the undisputed best HW in the world and arguably the #1 P4P fighter in the world and multiple division champion.

Much respect to The GOAT Fedor for creating such a monster who is thriving in the modern era using Fedors fight system from the mid 2000s. Shows how ahead of its time Fedors fight system was.

Last edited:
He fought Heavy weight this time, even had given up his Light heavy weight belt. And no belt on the line this time no championship defense.

Nemkov is great and is always a pleasure watching him fight. He has a fantastic resume with wins over:

Davis x2
Corey
Bader
Yoel
Liam
Carvalho
Lins
Cappelozza
Anglickas
Reljic
Ferreira

Also beat Mohnatkin in combat sambo who is an absolute killer

I had a feeling when I saw Nemkov vs. Jiri in Rizin both were going to have very bright futures. That was a very fun fight.

Back