V. Klitschko vs Chisora, February 18

I think hes craaaazy.

a_190x190.jpg

LOL :icon_lol:

Hopefully not this crazy...I'd like to see Chisora fight a few more times...

thumbnail.aspx

Hopefully not this crazy...I'd like to see Chisora fight a few more times...

thumbnail.aspx

I was just thinking that Chisora is the poor man's Ibeabuchi. He's not as aggressive, tough, powerful, and skilled plus his crimes against women aren't as obscene.

Props to Dereck, showed up to fight.
In shape he's a top ten HW.

Vitali is Vitali, dominant performance.

There was an issue on Saturday evening with taking online bookings for the Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora World Boxing Council (WBC) World Heavyweight title fight.

Due to unprecedented demand for orders, the pay system experienced technical problems just after 7pm and some further bookings were unable to be taken.

As a result, we understand that many customers went through a stressful period of attempting to subscribe unsuccessfully and so, as a gesture to those customers, the live fight was made available free to watch on BoxNation on the Sky platform. The problem did not affect viewers who had ordered on the Virgin platform.

BoxNation apologizes for the problems customers encountered and will fully investigate the matter so that these do not happen again.

Steps are already being taken to increase the booking capacity so that customers can book ahead of next Saturday’s WBO World Light-Heavyweight title fight between Nathan Cleverly and Tommy Karpency.

There was an issue on Saturday evening with taking online bookings for the Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora World Boxing Council (WBC) World Heavyweight title fight.

Due to unprecedented demand for orders, the pay system experienced technical problems just after 7pm and some further bookings were unable to be taken.

As a result, we understand that many customers went through a stressful period of attempting to subscribe unsuccessfully and so, as a gesture to those customers, the live fight was made available free to watch on BoxNation on the Sky platform. The problem did not affect viewers who had ordered on the Virgin platform.

BoxNation apologizes for the problems customers encountered and will fully investigate the matter so that these do not happen again.

Steps are already being taken to increase the booking capacity so that customers can book ahead of next Saturday

Dan Rafael on twitter asking if Haye toe was ok after the brawl. :icon_lol:

Back