UT Austin Campus Gun Protest

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

29098614862_9ae9c9dddd_b.jpg

42629234.jpg

This happened about six months ago. It's drastic how the American sensibility has changed. When you have women strapping on giant dildos in public assuming a moral high ground being cheered on by thousands, you know something is amiss. Imagine having your teenage kids exposed to this atmosphere and being encouraged that this is righteous.

On a lighter note, I thought it was clever of them to mock the Come And Take It slogan with Take It And Come. Disgusting but clever nonetheless

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/08/23/students-distribute-4500-sex-toys/

Cocks Not Glocks, a UT-Austin group formed in response to legislation allowing concealed handguns on college campuses, passed out thousands of multicolored sex toys Tuesday evening in preparation for a Wednesday protest rally.

Some people, like UT-Austin student Jessica Jin, think this is a bad idea. To voice her dissent, Jin is planning a protest wherein she encourages people to walk around campus with dildos. Her reasoning, according to the Facebook event, is dildos are “just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play.”

http://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/...are-fighting-campus-carry-one-dildo-at-a-time

On their site cocksnotglocks.org, protest organizers write, “The State of Texas has decided that it is not at all obnoxious to allow deadly concealed weapons in classrooms, however it does have strict rules about free sexual expression, to protect your innocence.” Hence the dildos.

Classes for the new semester began at 8 a.m. today and already several students are making sure their voices are heard and their dildos are seen. On Tuesday night, the group handed out more than 4,500 dildos that had been donated for the protest.

takeItAndCome_blackInk__96572.1469123007.305.305.png

phh9rpxvkw2qbwe.jpg

cocks-not-glocks-1.jpg

screen_shot_2016-08-24_at_10.36.22_am.png

1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
There is not Austin University.

As long as they are not tearing shit up, I don't care how or what they protest.

As long as they are not tearing shit up, I don't care how or what they protest.

looks like that's how low the standard has come. The violent protesters have made this look saintly.

Used to be that most people want to carry themselves with a certain amount of class and dignity. Now do whatever you want as long as it's not violent.

Most of the world would reject this filth obsecinity for what it really is which is subversive filth but in America and in much of the western Christian, white 1st world, it is praised.
UT at Austin, I thought it would be too long for people not familiar with the UT system.

Just say

"University of Texas anti-gun protest involves Giant Dildos"

That is not long and will get a lot more responses.

This is why I defend Islam and do not see why some right wingers hate it.

Most of the world would reject this filth obsecinity for what it really is which is subversive filth but in America and in much of the western Christian, white 1st world, it is praised.

Just say

"University of Texas anti-gun protest involves Giant Dildos"

That is not long and will get a lot more responses.
it might involve the mods too :)

looks like that's how low the standard has come. The violent protesters have made this look saintly
I don't agree with them , but will fight for their right to peacefully protest.
They are a college campus so I am not offended by the dildos.

no riots,
no peace,
baltimore_looting2.jpg

{<huh}

sure go have BBD's out

Most of the people in the first picture look like stereotypical liberals.

I don't care if they are all fat, I'll give them my sex toy if they're that desperate.

When you have women strapping on giant dildos in public assuming a moral high ground being cheered on by thousands, you know something is amiss.

Yeah. What's amiss is that conservatives are willing to legislate against dildo's as inherently dangerous, but some 18-22 year old twat with zero training walking around with a gun is super awesome. Hence, the protest. It's not about supporting dildo's as righteous, but commenting on the absurdity of the pro-gun position.

Sure, we all know that conservatives fear large black cocks, even fake ones. The ridiculousness is them then screaming that some fat untrained kid deeply compensating for something with a gun, should be utterly unregulated.

How about a compromise? If fake cocks are such a terrible threat to our establishment, can we at least look at common sense gun legislation? If not, then embrace the dildo's and keep trying to tell yourself you're sexually adequate.

Yeah. What's amiss is that conservatives are willing to legislate against dildo's as inherently dangerous, but some 18-22 year old twat with zero training walking around with a gun is super awesome. Hence, the protest. It's not about supporting dildo's as righteous, but commenting on the absurdity of the pro-gun position.

Sure, we all know that conservatives fear large black cocks, even fake ones. The ridiculousness is them then screaming that some fat untrained kid deeply compensating for something with a gun, should be utterly unregulated.

How about a compromise? If fake cocks are such a terrible threat to our establishment, can we at least look at common sense gun legislation? If not, then embrace the dildo's and keep trying to tell yourself you're sexually adequate.
The only people allowed to carry on campus are those who have a CCP already. They've had it in Utah since 06 and Colorado since 2011 without any incidents. Continue with your false outrage though.

Back