Rumored Usyk vs Hrgovic Next

There are assumptions that Hrgovic doesn't generate enough money ....
Therefore events promoters most likely will agree to put Hrgovich vs Usyk on card only if he will be mandatory for Usyk.

Not Uskys fault but shit fight. If no Fury/Wilder would prefer winner of Zhang Joyce or even a DDD rematch to Hrgovic. Easy win for Usyk.

no problem with this, he needs to get his mandatories out the way while the likes of Wilder and Fury want to fuck about

goddamn it Fury, you fuckin dingus.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-boxing-fight-news-30820007.amp
"Beating Usyk doesn’t do anything for me, who the flipping heck is he? Me giving Usyk a fight is like me not chucking him the bone, but chucking him the full dog’s home. “Everybody expects me to beat Usyk, a middleweight guy who is smaller than me," Fury said of his heavyweight rival.
"If he beat me it’s like ‘Oh my god, he beat the mammoth who no one couldn’t be beat!’ I’m not going to give somebody the opportunity to gain that. Hell no. It would probably be a better fight if Usyk and AJ fought me both together, like a tag-team. Just keep switching between rounds. I’d actually batter them both on the same night, that’s how easy they are.”

expect to see Usyk vs Hrgovic next, in all probability. i dont wanna hear any bullshit from Fury fans about how he's not ducking Usyk. this is pretty damning proof that he is.

Hrgovic has looked like ass his last few fights.

If they make quick work of this and don't drag it out for a year it's fine

Yeah i posted the video in the ducking thread. The dude is an embarrassment to the sport and i'm starting to hope Ngannou sends him to the morgue in some 12th round hail mary clown fiesta nonsense. Should be stripped before the weekend is done and Usyk vs Hrgovic should be for all the belts.

Yeah i posted the video in the ducking thread. The dude is an embarrassment to the sport and i'm starting to hope Ngannou sends him to the morgue in some 12th round hail mary clown fiesta nonsense. Should be stripped before the weekend is done and Usyk vs Hrgovic should be for all the belts.
Fury is a clown man … I agree 100% with you

Make some pairing of Wilder, Ruiz, Sanchez or even that giant goon Makhmudov to fight for the WBC title or at least an interim belt, so when Fury enters his 3rd drunken, fat, slob retirement/coke hibernation, someone who will fight Usyk can be ready next year.

Since WBC really can't order Fury to fight vs Usyk, maybe they should order someone else as mandatory for Fury title def fight?

WBC ranking table recently was:
Fury.
Wilder.
Joshua.
Ruiz.
Makhmudov.

Champion should defend his belt at least 1 fight during 12 months cycle.
So on paper WBC should install as mandatory Wilder or if it isn't awailable, then Joshua.
If this isn't awailable, then Ruiz.
etc.

3 rd Dec 2022 was voluntary title defense vs Chisora .... 3 rd Fury fight vs Chisora.

Let's see will Fury have belt after 3 XII. 2023 th?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back